The Matrix Online Server Emulator
video - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: video (/showthread.php?tid=970)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: video - kindeller - 21-05-2012

(20-05-2012, 05:37 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Jesus Christ, kid.

One guy coding a game that took AN ENTIRE TEAM OF DEVELOPERS TO ORIGINALLY CREATE. THEY WERE PAID AND WERE EMPLOYEES, RAJKOSTO IS DOING THIS IN HIS FREE TIME.

If you're going to be an impatient little brat, fuck off.

I know its tiring to repeat yourself consistently but you blatantly have never worked (for very long) in customer service. If you have I suggest you apply a bit of it here.

People don't read, we're all prone to a little laziness when it comes to these things but taking that attitude with people that are genuinely interested in the project regardless of how mind-numbingly special or young they may be, will shoot yourself in the foot. At the very least leave a lasting bad taste in their mouth, and for an emulator that's going to rely heavily on word of mouth advertisement when things do start to get moving the more people you are rude too...

Just saying, I'd like to see more than 4 people in game when this actually starts to get somewhere because people got told to fuck off when they showed some interest :/

RE: video - AlPal - 21-05-2012

whoaaai thought with all the lil members other people would try and help out but if yall gona be like that and not make a team of people try to help looks like im out untill i here further more think outside the box

RE: video - QuiDormit - 21-05-2012

(21-05-2012, 06:48 PM)kindeller Wrote:
(20-05-2012, 05:37 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Jesus Christ, kid.

One guy coding a game that took AN ENTIRE TEAM OF DEVELOPERS TO ORIGINALLY CREATE. THEY WERE PAID AND WERE EMPLOYEES, RAJKOSTO IS DOING THIS IN HIS FREE TIME.

If you're going to be an impatient little brat, fuck off.

I know its tiring to repeat yourself consistently but you blatantly have never worked (for very long) in customer service. If you have I suggest you apply a bit of it here.

People don't read, we're all prone to a little laziness when it comes to these things but taking that attitude with people that are genuinely interested in the project regardless of how mind-numbingly special or young they may be, will shoot yourself in the foot. At the very least leave a lasting bad taste in their mouth, and for an emulator that's going to rely heavily on word of mouth advertisement when things do start to get moving the more people you are rude too...

Just saying, I'd like to see more than 4 people in game when this actually starts to get somewhere because people got told to fuck off when they showed some interest :/

You obviously talk out of your ass with no prior information except for one interaction.

Just saying, I'd like to see someone come in here, JUST ONCE and look around. Just once. It would make our lives a lot easier. Also, I gave the guy a shot before I blew up.

Interest is fine, but if you're that interested, fucking read.

This isn't my project, but I've watched people come in and ask the same things over and over and over. Look around the forum, you'll see. I've been here pretty much since the beginning, and the self-entitlement is insane.

He basically insulted the project (and if his poorly typed words weren't an insult but instead lack of intelligence / the drive to make yourself easily understood, that's not my fault), and then said he's out of here.

Now, if my first response to him was fuck off, I'd understand where you were coming from. However, if you care to look at the thread again, that's not how it went down.

But whatever, go ahead and judge. This project isn't ready for people to come flooding in and ask questions, there's nothing to do yet. What can be done is listed in the FAQ, but no one ever bothers to read it. Is it frustrating? Obviously.

So sorry to offend, but how can I help someone who can't help themselves?

RE: video - Sixxth - 21-05-2012

(21-05-2012, 09:12 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: You obviously talk out of your ass with no prior information except for one interaction.

Just saying, I'd like to see someone come in here, JUST ONCE and look around. Just once. It would make our lives a lot easier. Also, I gave the guy a shot before I blew up.

Interest is fine, but if you're that interested, fucking read.

This isn't my project, but I've watched people come in and ask the same things over and over and over. Look around the forum, you'll see. I've been here pretty much since the beginning, and the self-entitlement is insane.

He basically insulted the project (and if his poorly typed words weren't an insult but instead lack of intelligence / the drive to make yourself easily understood, that's not my fault), and then said he's out of here.

Now, if my first response to him was fuck off, I'd understand where you were coming from. However, if you care to look at the thread again, that's not how it went down.

But whatever, go ahead and judge. This project isn't ready for people to come flooding in and ask questions, there's nothing to do yet. What can be done is listed in the FAQ, but no one ever bothers to read it. Is it frustrating? Obviously.

So sorry to offend, but how can I help someone who can't help themselves?

100% agree, Qui.

Its interesting how some people feel like you have to kiss their ass because if you dont they'll leave. Im thinking that I dont want to hang in game with the cry babies anyhow. So, instead of coming here, reading up, maybe popping into chat and getting to know everyone (which if, you bothered, you'd see that this is a pretty fun group of guys) you come on in and have a tantrum? It WAY easier than to do that than read the forums of something you are supposedly interested in, because, you know, people are lazy.

As for customer service, if you bothered to read the forums, you'll find a lot of it in here - for people that have read the FAQ, followed the simple instructions and have some problem. That help is provided by people that dont get paid. So go peddle your emo somewhere else.

Anyhow yeah, there is a community of people waiting for this thing to break out. It'll do fine without you.

RE: video - kindeller - 22-05-2012

First off, Sixxth, don't be insulting. If your going to try and make or expand on a point try and do so in a manner that's not lacking some maturity things like "So go peddle your e[g]o somewhere else" make me want to ignore everything you have to say. I'm still gonna support this community and i know... everyone's awesome. Making a snap judgement about my opinion of this would be incorrect, couple that with the fact that no fucks would be given on my part should you decide you don't need me here.

I'm not talking about how well to you deal with people who can read, and this isn't one exception. I've poked my head in from this thing started up and i know you've been here from the start Qui... which is why I also know its not the first time people have been rude to others that are lets just say are incapable. A company with bad customer service is not judged on how well it deals with good using customers but how it deals with the bad ones. And in this case respect and general manners when dealing with someone that is immature, incapable or a twat goes a long way. Thats all im saying. You cant deny the way in which people get spoken to sometimes is rude and i can understand the reasons for it... Ask anyone who does work in customer focused environment and i bet you they'd be lying if they said they didn't go home and moan to someone or something about the incapable assholes they delt with at work :p

I know you never went all kung fu on his ass at the first chance, but to go from that to telling him to fuck off is where I think the line needs to be drawn :/ Again I'm not judging you as a person, I respect the fact that you here and even bothering to post on these threads but I get the feeling in these cases... it might be better for them to be ignored and return at a later date than to be shot down so harshly and /ragequit.

You don't offend me at all but i know others will get offended, and i think its something that needs to be taken into consideration when people are replying to these types of threads.

RE: video - Sixxth - 22-05-2012

(22-05-2012, 01:12 PM)kindeller Wrote: First off, Sixxth, don't be insulting. If your going to try and make or expand on a point try and do so in a manner that's not lacking some maturity things like "So go peddle your e[g]o somewhere else" make me want to ignore everything you have to say. I'm still gonna support this community and i know... everyone's awesome. Making a snap judgement about my opinion of this would be incorrect, couple that with the fact that no fucks would be given on my part should you decide you don't need me here.

I'm not talking about how well to you deal with people who can read, and this isn't one exception. I've poked my head in from this thing started up and i know you've been here from the start Qui... which is why I also know its not the first time people have been rude to others that are lets just say are incapable. A company with bad customer service is not judged on how well it deals with good using customers but how it deals with the bad ones. And in this case respect and general manners when dealing with someone that is immature, incapable or a twat goes a long way. Thats all im saying. You cant deny the way in which people get spoken to sometimes is rude and i can understand the reasons for it... Ask anyone who does work in customer focused environment and i bet you they'd be lying if they said they didn't go home and moan to someone or something about the incapable assholes they delt with at work :p

I know you never went all kung fu on his ass at the first chance, but to go from that to telling him to fuck off is where I think the line needs to be drawn :/ Again I'm not judging you as a person, I respect the fact that you here and even bothering to post on these threads but I get the feeling in these cases... it might be better for them to be ignored and return at a later date than to be shot down so harshly and /ragequit.

You don't offend me at all but i know others will get offended, and i think its something that needs to be taken into consideration when people are replying to these types of threads.

But you keep thinking that there is some sort of "customer service" here. There isnt. Get over it. Its just guys helping out that can help out. They dont have to tolerate anything.

If you can do better, jump right in and have at it.

In the end there are lots of people that judge, complain, criticize etc. Then do nothing to improve anything. You can consider for yourself where you fit in.

RE: video - rajkosto - 22-05-2012

Why would we want people who are incapable of reading or following directions ? For a company they need to go to great lengths to get as much people as they can because THEY ARE MAKING MONEY, but here, why should we bother ? They're just going to degrade the experience for everyone else

RE: video - QuiDormit - 22-05-2012

Exactly. This isn't a company.

I've been in customer service in some capacity ever since my first job a ridiculous amount of years ago. I know more about customer service than you do. Yet I choose not to employ it here. Why do you think that is?

This guy could have had every question he had answered in a FAQ. THEN, when he FINALLY read it, he said "oh fuck this it's not even working." I can't be bothered with people who can't be bothered. Those people are poison.

There's this terrible misconception in the "communities" (I have a hard time calling Hardline Dreams a community, and hell even my own has been stagnant since we haven't made any server updates in a while) that what we want more than anything is more people.

That's the most ludicrous assumption I've ever seen. We need to focus on building the game before we give two shits about building a community. Also, not everyone from MxO was a stellar contributor. There are tons of names who carry a lot of weight, and there are tons of names who barely get a blip on anyone's radar. It's a pretty simple concept. The nobodies need to make a name for themselves.

Rajko is busting his ass for free. He's doing this in his free time while dealing with other REAL LIFE responsibilities. For people to come in here and make demands or act like WE owe THEM something when they have contributed nothing... and will contribute nothing...

Also, the fact that it's more common for some nitwit to come in here and not make any attempts at getting a foothold on the current climate than it is for someone to take a look around and see what's what...

Nah, fuck 'em.

RE: video - kindeller - 23-05-2012

I'm done, hell breezy.

And on that note:

[Image: Not+a+Single+Puck_447589_3236497.jpg]

To sum up what i was saying and to solidify and hopefully clarify my point. It shouldn't be treated as a company by any standards, but perhaps a little manners wouldn't go far; it was simply a reference point. I have never assumed nothing, nor will (re-read the posts for the maybes and perhaps' used to ensure that fact). But you cant help that you as the mods and members that drive this project are the ones that are viewed indirectly connected to it. So when you show disrespect and rude behaviour regardless of your revenue from this, it tarnishes the view of the project itself.

Not a single puck was given by the looks which saddens me more... There's a difference between going to great lengths to retain customers, and showing a little respect and humility to interest new members to the community. I hope something is taken from this discussion, i know i did :/

RE: video - QuiDormit - 23-05-2012

Your image is broken.

Your posts are rife with more than "helpful suggestions."

Bye.