The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Welcome to TMOEMU - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Welcome to TMOEMU (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Neo - 16-06-2009

Hello everyone,
welcome to TMOEMU , the Matrix Online Information Center.

You can find here many information about MxO and how we can continue after MxO will be shut down in 1th August.

Everything is fresh setup, so if you find any bugs or have suggestion etc. feel free to post it.

Many Greetz
Neo

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - iDave - 24-06-2009

big thanx and maximum respect u guys for that resource and trying statrin' private server for all, who like mxo
i'll be watchin a forum and all updades from u, guys

by the way, i have installed mxo with last updates, and ofcourse client on 3 CD... if u something need from that, ask me...

i hope, after 1 august, we all startin' new life in this cyber world...

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Neo - 24-06-2009

hi Dave,
we cant say if we can make a whole emulator (i think it is very very very hard progress).

Yes you can do something Wink Upload the CDs would be cool, and sniffing packets would be very helpful for us.

This place is to search for solutions for MxO , so first is the emulation solution..but its very hard cause of the RSA Decryption (CERTs) in the auth packets.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 24-06-2009

Hi dave!

We are working very very hard in the understanding of the ingame things xD.

Is hard enough to understand even the basics Wink

As neo told ya, you can upload the original cd's if you want, and/or the updated client. It is a 7gb folder, but if you make a rar from it, it goes to 1.5gb (must note this on a thread xD).

And packet storage is a must, so more info available to all (we may lack of this afet 1st aug).

And yes, our goal (at least now)is to get a Helloword working example, just as connection more like a test server (local) than private. Thing about graw points in laws and so on xD.

(24-06-2009, 06:56 AM)iDave Wrote: i hope, after 1 august, we all startin' new life in this cyber world...
Expect some delay xD. almost a month investigating and we can't enter into world yet. But at least you have someone trying Tongue

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Serafim_art - 26-06-2009

Hello

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Neo - 26-06-2009

Welcome Serafim_art Wink

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 26-06-2009

Welcome by redpill! Tongue

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - occultnative - 30-06-2009

hello

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Zackattack - 02-07-2009

Hello TMOEmu, you have my thanks for signing up on this website.

I would like to say good luck to it. Smile

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - ANGEliS - 10-07-2009

I Pray this goes well, as I am sad that the end of my little "escape from reality" is ending =( I'd hellp if needed i have the orginal setup files on the cd's as well as the current client and add-ons which has the halloween patch and the christmas patch both running at the same time for the sake of the game ending. Need anything just ask! Much luck!