The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Welcome to TMOEMU - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Welcome to TMOEMU (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 22-10-2009

Que bueno saber que Morph habla español tambien... y que bueno que PDS esta entrando lentamente. Muchachos si tienen alguna pregunta me avisan, lo tengo todo instalado sin problema y les puedo ayudar.

On a side note: Would it be too dificult to implement the AIM chat like when live was released? Or create our own, maybe ICQ?

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 22-10-2009

(22-10-2009, 07:38 PM)Rxu Wrote: Que bueno saber que Morph habla español tambien... y que bueno que PDS esta entrando lentamente.
Lo normal, creo.

(22-10-2009, 07:38 PM)Rxu Wrote: On a side note: Would it be too dificult to implement the AIM chat like when live was released? Or create our own, maybe ICQ?
Feature not available. Feature wont be available.
We would have done it by now, if so.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 23-10-2009

(22-10-2009, 11:31 PM)Morpheus Wrote:
(22-10-2009, 07:38 PM)Rxu Wrote: Que bueno saber que Morph habla español tambien... y que bueno que PDS esta entrando lentamente.
Lo normal, creo.

(22-10-2009, 07:38 PM)Rxu Wrote: On a side note: Would it be too dificult to implement the AIM chat like when live was released? Or create our own, maybe ICQ?
Feature not available. Feature wont be available.
We would have done it by now, if so.

Don't wan't to get very technical as this isn't the Dev thread, but is this due to lack of understanding the code, or is it because it works as a separate system?

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 23-10-2009

(23-10-2009, 05:40 AM)Rxu Wrote: Don't wan't to get very technical as this isn't the Dev thread, but is this due to lack of understanding the code, or is it because it works as a separate system?
Neither of that.
We dont have the code to "understand".
We got:
a) packets between (like phone line with communications without sense)
b) Linker code (just one status above 0 & 1 's binary code). not understandable (or only with so much patience and some masoquism love)

And in all that bits and bytes the chat code is in there. Anyway, chat may be disable by some of the packets coded by rajko, we will check it soon.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 23-10-2009

I'm still GO on the idea of talking with any ex-lith or SOE employee who was part of the MXO team, see if they can throw us a line.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 23-10-2009

Ya se están moviendo, lenta y cautelosamente, esos hilos.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 24-10-2009

Bueno como decimos nosotros los cubanos... pa'lante porque atras ni para coger impulso.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Notario - 24-10-2009

Slowly but great news hehe
That cuold be a great help

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Natalyia - 26-10-2009

Hello Laurina and everyone !
I reregistered today on the forum as my old account was from the previous version of the forum.

I can't wait to try the new version of the Emu and feel a bit the megacity eheh.
I am on SL aswell but i miss MxO so much.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Sanmarco - 26-10-2009

(26-10-2009, 04:41 PM)Natalyia Wrote: Hello Laurina and everyone !
I reregistered today on the forum as my old account was from the previous version of the forum.

I can't wait to try the new version of the Emu and feel a bit the megacity eheh.
I am on SL aswell but i miss MxO so much.

Bonjour Natalyia

Content de te voir ici , il y a eu des bonnes nouvelles ces derniers jours , les devs d'emumxo sont epatant !
( Happy to see you here , there is some good news this last days , devs of emumxo are amazing !)