The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Welcome to TMOEMU - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Welcome to TMOEMU (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Zyron - 24-11-2009

yeah it would take a lot. considering the Matrix franchise is dormant for now, there holding on to it for the future, when they can release it again in some fashion. I'm hoping they will be like Lucas Arts and understand us fans want to keep the dream alive, with our own stories and creative ways.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Spha - 25-11-2009

Hello all. Great job on the MxO Emulator! Would be lovely to see it running before christmas! Smile

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Sanmarco - 25-11-2009

(25-11-2009, 04:27 PM)Spha Wrote: Hello all. Great job on the MxO Emulator! Would be lovely to see it running before christmas! Smile

Wow Spha is here Big Grin ! Happy to see you here !

(25-11-2009, 04:53 PM)Sanmarco Wrote:
(25-11-2009, 04:27 PM)Spha Wrote: Hello all. Great job on the MxO Emulator! Would be lovely to see it running before christmas! Smile

Wow Spha is here Big Grin ! Happy to see you here !

Hello San. *hugs*

Yes, I saw this project on youtube when I was feeling nostalgic..I am no good with computer code but am fairly good with GRAPHICS and can help spread the word when we go live! Big Grin
Does anyone know how to install and get MxO EMU up and running? I uninstalled MxO in JUNE but downloaded it from a link CLOUDWOLF posted on some forums.

How do I get in? Heart

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Gerik - 25-11-2009

(25-11-2009, 06:09 PM)Spha Wrote: How do I get in? Heart

Try this: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86.html

Edit: And this if you haven't updated the game already: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-64.html

HI GERIK

For some reason when I try to access the APP server (USER+PASS) it does not work, just disappears then comes back up again!

(25-11-2009, 06:36 PM)Spha Wrote: HI GERIK

For some reason when I try to access the APP server (USER+PASS) it does not work, just disappears then comes back up again!

You used "root" as user name and whatever password you made up?

root for user root for pass

Not sure, I haven't used it since I installed it. Maybe try making another password? If not, I guess send a PM to Morpheus, he'll know what to do.

Aha, got through to Appserver

now stuck on this:

8) Browse your disk and select the reality.sql under the "SQL" subfolder of this release. And press the next button.