The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Welcome to TMOEMU - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Welcome to TMOEMU (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Valaro - 02-10-2009

CB? Whats that?

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Loaki - 02-10-2009

Closed Beta

Which is why the source code is 50% broken to hell

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Valaro - 02-10-2009

Sorry dumb question. Thought it was something to do with Combat LOL Thanks for the fix up Tongue

How did he get hold of source code? :O

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Prospero - 03-10-2009

We have to remember this is an open forum. We have to remember that people we might be approaching in the future might check this group out. And if they see their names or identifying characteristics here, it might impact their willingness to contribute.

If someone can provide some CB code, it would be a godsend.

But I think we have to be discrete about who we approach, how we approach them, and how they might look at us. It's possible they have a lot more to lose then we do. The approach to Rarebit a month or so back is a case in point.

Morpheus, what's the best way for someone with code (or whatever) to get it to you?

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 03-10-2009

Of course, sending a PM requesting for a intermediate way of communication. I would answer there how to.

And i would think "how to share".

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Loaki - 03-10-2009

It seems it's unnatainable from my source.

It's on an old hard drive and they need an old school ribbon PC.

Sorry, short of helping out myself with my next few months of having nothing to do but play Aion and try not to play WoW, I can't help you speed things up anymore.

as expected.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Prospero - 03-10-2009

(03-10-2009, 04:28 PM)Loaki Wrote: It seems it's unnatainable from my source.

It's on an old hard drive and they need an old school ribbon PC.

Sorry, short of helping out myself with my next few months of having nothing to do but play Aion and try not to play WoW, I can't help you speed things up anymore.

What's an old school ribbon PC? If it exists on a hard drive there must be a way to salvage the material.

Sorry to impose, Loaki, but could you look into this with this person? I realize it might not be free. But it could mean a lot for us all.

Older than PATA /ATAPI one? i dont think so. Who's going to store source code on HD of less than 1gigb? (i dont think that it fits there)

And a IDE cable cost ..about 1$?

smells...

Or send me the disk, i will put it on my ide pc's xD. Or in my oldschool, got a lot of hardware around here.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Valaro - 03-10-2009

Yeah its available but not attainable until Morpheus gets at it Big Grin