The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Welcome to TMOEMU - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Welcome to TMOEMU (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Valaro - 04-10-2009

Mine will say couldnt you emulate an archive yet EPIC FAIL Tongue

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 04-10-2009

Loaki, your assistance is admirable.

If your contacts indeed have the code we need, then It might be worth going to some extent on either side to acquire it.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Valaro - 05-10-2009

Oh yeah loaki check it out

http://www.shopmania.com/shopping~online-cables-adapters~buy-hard-drive-ide-ribbon-cables-3-connectors~p-6498199.html

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Bladeboy 510 - 20-10-2009

(16-06-2009, 01:08 PM)Neo Wrote: Hello everyone,
welcome to TMOEMU , the Matrix Online Information Center.

You can find here many information about MxO and how we can continue after MxO will be shut down in 1th August.

Everything is fresh setup, so if you find any bugs or have suggestion etc. feel free to post it.

Many Greetz
Neo

I never played mxo ,but i would like to and i heard what happened on august ,but maybe you should make the jump with the space bar and have a charge meter or something and make it look like neo when he is about to fly away

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Vesuveus - 20-10-2009

(20-10-2009, 12:57 AM)Bladeboy 510 Wrote:
(16-06-2009, 01:08 PM)Neo Wrote: Hello everyone,
welcome to TMOEMU , the Matrix Online Information Center.

You can find here many information about MxO and how we can continue after MxO will be shut down in 1th August.

Everything is fresh setup, so if you find any bugs or have suggestion etc. feel free to post it.

Many Greetz
Neo

I never played mxo ,but i would like to and i heard what happened on august ,but maybe you should make the jump with the space bar and have a charge meter or something and make it look like neo when he is about to fly away

At this point the dev team is working to re-make the game the way it was when it closed. I assume after that tiring task improvement is next on the list, but I can't speak for the coders who are learning the code of the game via trial and error.

When that happens, jumping is space bar and hyper jumping is Ctl+space. You can also place your hyper jump by clicking the ability icon on the hotbar and moving the target to your desired location.

Welcome to the MxO community. Please be patient while the center of our community makes its way back to it's feet.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - MajTom - 20-10-2009

Beta Hyper jump first hehe

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Notario - 20-10-2009

Hi all, im Notario. I have played since the beginning to the MxO and I am happy to see ppl trying to reconstruct the game. If i can help on this work i will try.
This site is on my favourite list now hehe Wink

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Rxu - 20-10-2009

Hola Notario!

Bienvenido

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - HD_Morpheus - 20-10-2009

Hola!

por cierto, si que es raro que alguien use esa profesión como nick xD.

RE: Welcome to TMOEMU - Notario - 20-10-2009

Muy buenas Rxu, he visto varios nicks conocidos de vector, que recuerdos hehe, y me alegra mucho que el gran Morpheus hable español xDDD

Lo de mi nick, es el que tenía en MxO (kung fu grandmaster hasta el final hehe) y parte de el nota, de la peli de el gran lebowski Smile