The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? (/showthread.php?tid=1972)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Raccoon - 11-07-2014

When the game died a few years ago did you get rid of the CDs/box since it was of no use to you, or did you keep it for nostalgia/collection sake?

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Othinn - 11-07-2014

I still have mine. Actually, the CDs in my MxO box have never been used. I was in beta, and all I needed was a serial number in the box to upgrade the beta launcher to the live one.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Sixxth - 11-07-2014

EVERYONE kept their mixo.

(11-07-2014, 12:45 PM)Othinn Wrote: I still have mine. Actually, the CDs in my MxO box have never been used. I was in beta, and all I needed was a serial number in the box to upgrade the beta launcher to the live one.

Same here...never needed the CDs. Also still have the little mixo mag and other swag somewhere....

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Othinn - 11-07-2014

I still have the MxO magazine, too.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - bitbomb - 11-07-2014

I had the DVD/box, but never had a connection that wasn't at work. Carried it around for years, tossed it when I moved right before I found mxoemu. So sad.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - ID_Error - 11-07-2014

Sure do. After the game shut down, I cleaned everything mxo-related off of my computer and put it onto disk. Then I placed everything into the mxo game box and tucked it away. Cool

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Travi - 11-07-2014

I still have mine complete with the discs, instruction booklet, map, and box. I always get all nostalgic when I look at it.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - rajkosto - 11-07-2014

I tried to buy one but the postal service lost it.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Gerik - 11-07-2014

(11-07-2014, 10:20 PM)rajkosto Wrote: I tried to buy one but the postal service lost it.

True story, I mailed it and it got stuck somewhere in NY and then disappeared.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - The None - 11-07-2014

Yep, I kept mine, because I knew the day would come when I would be able to resurrect it.

The game is afoot.
Patience.