The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? (/showthread.php?tid=1972)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - daisflaque - 24-09-2014

Hey guys I'm Dais Flaque (a quick Google search will provide a ton of my work) I am a programmer/android developer. Recently I stumbled across this site, and wish to volunteer some hours and resources to the development team. As such I am simply asking for any tips/advice as to whom to contact. Please send a reply here or at my email pc2yew@gmail or daisflaque23@gmail. I am proficient in SQL, Java, HTML, C+ and C++.
Thanks a bunch and be sure to take the red pill. Wink

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - bitbomb - 24-09-2014

Rajkosto is the guy, a good place to start on what's going on would be here, a long thread but it's the decision to migrate to Unreal Engine 4:
http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1929

In my signature is the FAQ, a good place to start for anyone who just now came across the project. Also if you're an IRC person, QuakeNet channel #mxoemu is also referenced in my sig.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - Aquilae - 27-09-2014

I'm sure that html experience will come in handy.

RE: Anyone still have their original copies of the game? - kovenwolf - 11-10-2014

Kept mine
I always thought about trying to license a "Legacy Server" for the games that have a larger following like MxO, older Vanilla WoW, and even Galaxies before Jedi were creatable rather than built through in game difficulties.