The Matrix Online Server Emulator
New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting (/showthread.php?tid=1978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - bluesteel649 - 30-07-2014

The client is just exiting itself after I accept the Eula. What should i do?

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 30-07-2014

Send the crash report it makes in %LOCALAPPDATA%/The Matrix Online/Crash Dumps ?

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Wuppertaler - 30-07-2014

(30-07-2014, 11:11 AM)bluesteel649 Wrote: The client is just exiting itself after I accept the Eula. What should i do?

I had the same problem too, after I scrolled down the eula
it havenĀ“t chrashed no more.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - zdn1 - 10-08-2014

I'm having the same problem where the launcher crashes to desktop with no error message or anything. I've flipped the full system check button and scrolled to the bottom of the EULA, but it still crashes before it can patch or give me the login screen.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 10-08-2014

I'd like to know what's causing that, so please send the crash dump.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Vesuveus - 13-08-2014

Update is downloading. It took me a while to find my dir folder. I have so many emu folders from over the last few years with the HD team and mxoLive emu.

Are these patch notes from soe or you Rajko?

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 13-08-2014

Just a test page I made up (as you can see by the gif at the bottom?)

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - Vesuveus - 14-08-2014

No spoiler, but I saw the gif and blame line. I never was in the know with the whole blame thing.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - rajkosto - 23-08-2014

EDIT: Launcher exiting before patching should be fixed as of 7.6002p (23.08.2014).
Download and use the new 7.6002p_patcher.zip from the home page if you are having this issue.

RE: New patching system discussion and troubleshooting - telemancer - 28-08-2014

(23-08-2014, 01:23 AM)rajkosto Wrote: EDIT: Launcher exiting before patching should be fixed as of 7.6002p (23.08.2014).
Download and use the new 7.6002p_patcher.zip from the home page if you are having this issue.

no problem with patch or loading. regards, T