The Matrix Online Server Emulator
How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) (/showthread.php?tid=2003)

How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - Seraph - 10-10-2014

Here's a video I did back before we were all unplugged. It's mostly just a martial arts montage, no story really. I just thought I'd share because I'm feeling nostalgic. I apologize for the long intro.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rySvq3wgYUU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://youtu.be/rySvq3wgYUU

RE: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - ID_Error - 10-10-2014

Thanks man!

RE: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - DeathAwaits - 14-12-2014

Thank U

RE: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - telemancer - 18-12-2014

cool! brings back lots of memories! T

RE: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - Aquilae - 18-12-2014

Awesome. I like how it fits in with the music nicely.

RE: How disputes were settled in the Matrix (combat montage video) - bitbomb - 18-12-2014

The badassery of mixo combat never ceases to impress.