The Matrix Online Server Emulator
New Missions - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Missions (/showthread.php?tid=2058)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New Missions - Atticus Rex - 27-06-2015

So, what can I do to help get the emulator going? I'm ready to do what I can.

RE: New Missions - Raccoon - 27-06-2015

You have no idea how happy seeing Spider-Man just made me.

RE: New Missions - Gerik - 27-06-2015

(27-06-2015, 06:02 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Gerik, what the fuck is that from, who are all these spiderpeople?

Spider-Man 2099 #8 cover, bunch of spodermen from different universes during the Spider-Verse event.

RE: New Missions - AnonX13 - 28-06-2015

When Are Missions and Enemys Gonna Show Up, i wanna get my friends to play, i played the original Matrix Online But As this is now i dont wanna show them a 110% empty/unfinished game world, a lot of the buildings still are unfinished and say "Wall" on the insides, i wanna do missions, buy stuff/gear and beat the crap outta agents Sad PLEASE I FEEL LIKE THIS HAS BECOME A DEAD IDEA/GAME Sad

RE: New Missions - Gerik - 28-06-2015

(28-06-2015, 04:29 AM)AnonX13 Wrote: When Are Missions and Enemys Gonna Show Up, i wanna get my friends to play, i played the original Matrix Online But As this is now i dont wanna show them a 110% empty/unfinished game world, a lot of the buildings still are unfinished and say "Wall" on the insides, i wanna do missions, buy stuff/gear and beat the crap outta agents Sad PLEASE I FEEL LIKE THIS HAS BECOME A DEAD IDEA/GAME Sad

They'll be added after you code them, so better get on that. I'll be sure to PM you 5 times a day to see if you finished! Smile Smile Smile

RE: New Missions - Sixxth - 28-06-2015

(28-06-2015, 04:29 AM)AnonX13 Wrote: When Are Missions and Enemys Gonna Show Up, i wanna get my friends to play, i played the original Matrix Online But As this is now i dont wanna show them a 110% empty/unfinished game world, a lot of the buildings still are unfinished and say "Wall" on the insides, i wanna do missions, buy stuff/gear and beat the crap outta agents Sad PLEASE I FEEL LIKE THIS HAS BECOME A DEAD IDEA/GAME Sad

Read around the forums a little and see how much love this kind of stupid post gets.

RE: New Missions - bitbomb - 29-06-2015

Also the 'WALL' textures are from the original live game. Those doors were locked though. In the emulator you can open all doors so it reveals some things players weren't supposed to see.

RE: New Missions - ID_Error - 30-06-2015

My own mission is to find some of the more rare mission areas. I never could seem to luck up during Live.

RE: New Missions - Atticus Rex - 05-07-2015

So, I totally forgot why I created this thread. It's for reconnaissance missions. So, the first one is super easy. There is a pawn shop in Mara Central that is having a sale on leather goods. Take a picture of yourself next to the sale sign and you will be awarded with Level 1. In a few days, I will post the next mission. Good Luck.

RE: New Missions - Malachiasz - 22-07-2015

I have any missions. How we get started missions ? It is not active in game