The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Discord server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Discord server (/showthread.php?tid=2200)

Discord server - ManicVelocity - 14-01-2016

**EDIT:** Link updated!

I created an MxO Discord server as a test to see if there would be any interest. If you're unfamiliar, Discord is a combination text/voice chat client that is gaining a ton of traction across all kinds of communities.

https://discord.gg/0lRlOG8mywPfNcgo

You can access the server through the web client, or download the desktop/mobile versions. All versions offer the same functionality, but you will need the desktop/mobile clients to use push-to-talk while using voice chat.

There are multiple text channels for the various organizations and servers. And for now there is one "Jacked In" channel for active voice chat.

It's free and super simple to use. Feel free to pop in, take a look around, and shoot the shit with old friends. Share the link with others who might not check these forums very often.

Enjoy!

RE: Discord server - ManicVelocity - 06-02-2017

Bumping this since the server has gotten more active over the last few months. I'm in the process of adding custom emojis and you can sport your chosen org colors.

If you guys have any suggestions for the server, let me know!

RE: Discord server - rajin - 21-08-2017

Hey! Just jacked in. Wanted to say thank you.

RE: Discord server - Vesuveus - 22-08-2017

I'm on discord as Vesuveus. Hmu

RE: Discord server - Calaeus - 18-05-2021

Bumping this thread, so people can find it more easily and join us there.

RE: Discord server - RJ2050 - 10-01-2022

Hey can I get a new invite to the Discord server? That invite doesn't seem to be working. Please and thank you.

Update:
NVM it's working I had to be logged in to Discord first.