The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - QuiDormit - 25-02-2010

(25-02-2010, 03:01 PM)Machete Wrote: Was able to login, but I got to the "Waiting for Region Server" screen. Server Down?

You can't run both the local server and the test server.

Make sure you have the test server's useropts.cfg

If you want to switch back and forth between the local server and the test server, you'll have to back up your pubkey.dat and your useropts.cfg and rename them back and forth depending on which you're connecting to.

More importantly, and this just came to me now... Have you PM'd Rajko to create an account and listed all of the RSI details that you want your character to look like?

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - rajkosto - 25-02-2010

New commands implemented
In area chat, type either of these (the command prefix is & now, anything that you type into area chat that has that prefix will be treated as a command)
Code:
&gotoPos x y z
&gotoPlayer playerName
&incX offX
&incY offY
&incZ offZ

Where x y z are coordinates as you see them on the ingame map, and offX,offY,offZ are optional parameters (default value 1) that is how much map units you want to move on that axis
Or playername is the name of a connected player

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Beanix - 25-02-2010

Ooh nice Raj, can't wait to try this out! White room Party? Tongue

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Maq1017 - 25-02-2010

Nice work.. I will be on to try this shortly Smile

Does that mean just custom commands will use the % prefix, or other things like tell/emotes etc?

Also, where is the best place to get the latest code now, sourceforge or github?

Thanks for everything Raj!

Maq

github, read the source code thread ?
no these are server specific commands, they show up on your client as chat
other commands are normal

ahh thanks for the pointer Raj, I'll go straight to github and download Smile

Regards
Maq

I didn't push the teleporting and some other things to git source yet...
Connect to reality test server and do it there (THATS WHY ITS IN THIS THREAD)

Will be on v shortly =)

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Outlaw - 26-02-2010

Okay, so I got my account situated. However, I am getting "Failed to Reconnect to Margin Server. Shutting Down." I use to get this back when Matrix Online was still alive. It simply was because of the area I was in. (I originally am from Pittsburgh, works there, but when I come to State College, it does not work at all) I checked my firewall, my ports, MxO is given access to everything but I still receive this error. Any way to get around this?

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - azarazamataz - 26-02-2010

(26-02-2010, 12:31 AM)Outlaw Wrote: Okay, so I got my account situated. However, I am getting "Failed to Reconnect to Margin Server. Shutting Down." I use to get this back when Matrix Online was still alive. It simply was because of the area I was in. (I originally am from Pittsburgh, works there, but when I come to State College, it does not work at all) I checked my firewall, my ports, MxO is given access to everything but I still receive this error. Any way to get around this?

Are you sure you have copied the useropts from the RealityTest folder to your MxO directory?

Also, what executable file are you running?