The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - QuiDormit - 26-02-2010

(26-02-2010, 12:31 AM)Outlaw Wrote: Okay, so I got my account situated. However, I am getting "Failed to Reconnect to Margin Server. Shutting Down." I use to get this back when Matrix Online was still alive. It simply was because of the area I was in. (I originally am from Pittsburgh, works there, but when I come to State College, it does not work at all) I checked my firewall, my ports, MxO is given access to everything but I still receive this error. Any way to get around this?

It's likely an issue with your useropts.cfg. Make sure you use the one from the download for the test server.

Also, I grew in the Mon Valley, 30 miles south of Pittsburgh and I live in State College now. Smile

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Neopill - 26-02-2010

Fk, im having a shit time getting this right. When I start everything, I get to login, choose my char then it says missing client.dll file. then shuts down.

Now, I had the file sent to me and copied to mxo folder, but im still getting same result.

Any suggestions? Ive already started from scratch twice.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Outlaw - 26-02-2010

(26-02-2010, 12:43 AM)azarazamataz Wrote: Are you sure you have copied the useropts from the RealityTest folder to your MxO directory?
Also, what executable file are you running?

Yep, copied and overwritten the useropts. I am running the MatrixTestRun.bat file from the Reality Test zip.

(26-02-2010, 01:45 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: It's likely an issue with your useropts.cfg. Make sure you use the one from the download for the test server.
Also, I grew in the Mon Valley, 30 miles south of Pittsburgh and I live in State College now. Smile

I am sure. I used the one from the Reality test zip. Oh yeah? Penn Hills for me. Penn State fan I take it?

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Neo VII - 26-02-2010

/highfive

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - rajkosto - 26-02-2010

Prefix for those commands has been changed and ive added 3 new ones that should save some time
Also, you can tele-jump now (no animations, no hang-time)
If youre floating in the air, you can just press jump and you will get on the nearest surface

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Techmad - 26-02-2010

(26-02-2010, 03:11 AM)Outlaw Wrote: I am sure. I used the one from the Reality test zip. Oh yeah? Penn Hills for me. Penn State fan I take it?

I have only been to Pittsburgh once (GO PENS!!) loved it, and would love to go back. Have some distant famliy dotted around there, including Penn Hills. And up Cranberry way.

i suggest you all do this
Code:
/macro X+1 &incX
/macro Y+1 &incY
/macro Y+5 &incY 5
/macro Z+1 &incZ
/macro X-1 &incX -1
/macro Y-1 &incY -1
/macro Y-5 &incY -5
/macro Z-1 &incZ -1

[Image: 2ltn9jt.png]

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Rxu - 26-02-2010

I like what I'm seeing Raj, but just to ask. These special commands are simply for our current testing purpose and not intended for the eventual Beta release?

probably, after i get the real HJ and real door opening and real elevators going
there will be no need for randomly teleporting around

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Vesuveus - 26-02-2010

This may be a ways off but since chat is being restored I thought it may be relevant.

Any chance in making it possible to move the cursor back by clicking? For example, if there is a typo in a sentence, you always had to backspace and deleted everything up to the typo and then retype. (Unless copy and pasting.)