The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Broadcast Depth (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open (/showthread.php?tid=362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Synapze777 - 27-02-2010

lol, all you have to do is just teleport with the &gotopos and then one Y lower... doors don't stop you then. xD

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - cloudwolf - 27-02-2010

This was before the commands were implemented (possibly why they were implemented).

Still, giving your accounts details to someone else (especially if they're banned) is never a good idea. No matter how innocently.

I'm not saying Raj is right to not give it back, but tbh, he is kinda the one in charge of the server.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - QuiDormit - 27-02-2010

Aren't you missing the point?

Sharing account information, regardless of the reason, is where the issue is here.

It doesn't matter if you shared account information because the Prince of Nigeria was going to leave you $10,000,000.

I mean, what you should be doing is building your case for why you know account sharing is wrong and how you sincerely didn't realize that you made a mistake, NOT demanding your account back because you were "only getting help to be moved out of the club."

But what do I know?

/grumbles about kids and lawns

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Twaggy - 27-02-2010

Not that I want to poop on anyone's parade here, but why not just give him account access again? It is obvious he needed help to get out of the building, he was worried he would mess up his version of the game and bugger it up and start from scratch to get it back. A simple slap on the wrist and maybe a "warning" would suffice better than a perma ban. It's not like he broke into FBI archives or anything.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - rajkosto - 27-02-2010

I like how you all believe him over me, i've seen what he said to the other person on his account, and thus i have reasons to keep the ban enabled

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - QuiDormit - 27-02-2010

Well, it's easier for him to rally support being the louder of the two parties.

I was just saying that instead of acting entitled, he should be apologetic.

ESPECIALLY since he apparently was up to something based on what you saw.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Stack - 27-02-2010

Not to get in the way of what looks to be a wonderful resurrection of classic MxO account ban drama, but is there any way at this point to teleport to other districts? It dropped me in the middle of International and as much as I love Sai Kung, it might be fun to stop by Richland at some point.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - RetroX - 27-02-2010

I don't know the In's and out and don't care to much, but at the end of the day its Raj's server and hardwork here so we should respect his choices just as we would have to with SOE incharge.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Beanix - 27-02-2010

(27-02-2010, 05:13 PM)Stack Wrote: Not to get in the way of what looks to be a wonderful resurrection of classic MxO account ban drama, but is there any way at this point to teleport to other districts? It dropped me in the middle of International and as much as I love Sai Kung, it might be fun to stop by Richland at some point.

Regarding the district change - Nope, only Raj can change us to a diff district I think, requires him to change it in the DB.

RE: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open - Superman111994 - 27-02-2010

(27-02-2010, 03:22 PM)rajkosto Wrote: I like how you all believe him over me, i've seen what he said to the other person on his account, and thus i have reasons to keep the ban enabled

You know what, Rajko... I understand where my mistake was. I think that you were right to ban me... not a perminant ban, but maybe a temporary few day ban would have been better. See, during this time that I have not been playing games, I have thought hard about account sharing... and I realise I should have asked you for help. What I would like to do now is, to possibly change my password, and live out the rest of my ban, however long that may be...