The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxoEmu Testing Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: MxoEmu Testing Server (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 01-09-2010

Feel free to ask any questions or report any problems you encounter while using the MxoEmu testing server.

Available player commands:
Code:
&netstats - show connection information
&gotoPos <x> <y> <z> - absolute location teleport
&incX <x>, &incY <y>, &incZ <z> - relative coordinates increase and teleport
&gotoPlayer <playerName> - teleport to location of <playerName>
&goThru <amount> - go forward <amount> units. default amount=2
&update - refresh character's appearance from db

Additional commands can be found here: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-391.html

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - komosis - 01-09-2010

Thanks rajkosto.

I had to run the MxoEmu TestServer executable once as administrator before it would stop asking for the directory location. After that, everything works great.

I love how official the Launcher looks and feels. Nice coding sir!

Win7 HP 64bit

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Laurina - 01-09-2010

Hi!

First of all CONGRATS!!! I am so extremely happy about the server, I can't express enough! ShyBig GrinSmile

But I am a bit confused.... I found the intel on the german MxO page and logged in here:

http://www.mxoforums.com/mxoLive/Login.aspx

is this the same server or is it something else??? When I logged in, no one was there..but the map here tells me about 26 redpills online.. so, have I to load mentioned stuff here again to log into rajkosas server or am I at the right place?

Second: i used a HL to DT and landet in the air. can't get back to the ground since I am always logged into the same location after jackout... what can I do to return to mara c???

lovely greetings from the Phoenix Embers. I will spread the news!

Laurina

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Sixxth - 01-09-2010

(01-09-2010, 03:37 PM)Laurina Wrote: Hi!

First of all CONGRATS!!! I am so extremely happy about the server, I can't express enough! ShyBig GrinSmile

But I am a bit confused.... I found the intel on the german MxO page and logged in here:

http://www.mxoforums.com/mxoLive/Login.aspx

is this the same server or is it something else??? When I logged in, no one was there..but the map here tells me about 26 redpills online.. so, have I to load mentioned stuff here again to log into rajkosas server or am I at the right place?

Second: i used a HL to DT and landet in the air. can't get back to the ground since I am always logged into the same location after jackout... what can I do to return to mara c???

lovely greetings from the Phoenix Embers. I will spread the news!

Laurina

Thats the wrong server. Follow Raj's instructions found here:

http://mxoemu.info/

should be all you need....

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 01-09-2010

as i said before, i have nothing to do with that server, why do you people think i do ?
ill add the UAC thing to the front page
just edit your characters position on the website if youre up in the air, or use some player commands like &gotopos

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Sixxth - 01-09-2010

So I managed to get into the server for a while.
Some thoughts are:
I like the ease of the launcher, that was nice. I happen to like the code crawl when you first enter the world, so that was cool. /who seems to work, also great. At first I wasn't able to get doors to open, after re-logging I was able to open doors (either go through them, or they actually opened). I did encounter some buildings without interiors, I'm assuming the server wasn't synced up with me. Also, I get quite a bit of graphical "decay" over time, the longer I'm on the more corrupted my RSI gets. I also get big kinda vector corruptions, they are vanishing point graphic lines sort of anchored to something in the world and they usually all connect to my RSI's head.

So missions work yet?

KIDDING, HOLY SHIT DON'T KILL ME!!!

Seriously, I'm psyched to be in the test server, looking forward to more good things.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - QuiDormit - 01-09-2010

Actually, there are quite a few buildings that have been "closed off" at one time or another (or were never actually enter-able in the first place). So, for instance, if you're in Camon C and looking at the church, the building to the right (it's directly behind the subway) was never an "open" building.

The problem is that when people were saying "doors are here" they didn't take that into account, and so there are and will be quite a few areas like that where you can open the doors, but there's no actual interior.

At some point, we'll need to go through and make a list of these buildings so that the doors are closed permanently, but for the time being, it doesn't cause any problems.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 01-09-2010

the messed up lines are because you have stencil shadows on. Turn off building shadows and they won't happen. As for the code loading, that's just a client side option, you can disable it in your useropts, same as the intro movies. When using my launcher, you can edit useropts freely without consequences

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - QuiDormit - 01-09-2010

(01-09-2010, 08:21 PM)rajkosto Wrote: the messed up lines are because you have stencil shadows on. Turn off building shadows and they won't happen. As for the code loading, that's just a client side option, you can disable it in your useropts, same as the intro movies. When using my launcher, you can edit useropts freely without consequences

BTW, I meant to give you props for the launcher. I like how it commented out what the settings were before it made the changes.

A+++++

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Makuza - 01-09-2010

Awesome to have it back online, working like a dream for me Smile

I was very impressed with the automatically patching launcher and everything!

Cheers for all your work, Rajko, if you need anything tested I'll be glad to help out.