The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxoEmu Testing Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: MxoEmu Testing Server (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - LIME11 - 25-09-2012

(03-04-2012, 04:21 AM)System7 Wrote: once ive dl'd the game and have no probs... do i need to come to the site to dl updates... or does the launcher do it itself?

It does it Itself Smile

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Haven - 29-09-2012

Hi all.

New here; and super excited for the Matrix to be back. Hands down one of the best games i've ever played.

Anyway; i followed the instructions on the homepage http://cl.ly/image/141l2T2r3A15 but the TestServer Launcher keeps requesting the directory. I've not managed to get beyond this point at all. I'm running the launcher as an admin as stated. It just refreshes and asks again.

Any ideas?

Thanks

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Superman111994 - 29-09-2012

The directory is wherever you installed MxO to. I have mine at C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Online

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - infectiousgroove - 09-12-2012

(01-09-2010, 03:37 PM)Laurina Wrote: Hi!

First of all CONGRATS!!! I am so extremely happy about the server, I can't express enough! ShyBig GrinSmile

But I am a bit confused.... I found the intel on the german MxO page and logged in here:

http://www.mxoforums.com/mxoLive/Login.aspx

is this the same server or is it something else??? When I logged in, no one was there..but the map here tells me about 26 redpills online.. so, have I to load mentioned stuff here again to log into rajkosas server or am I at the right place?

Second: i used a HL to DT and landet in the air. can't get back to the ground since I am always logged into the same location after jackout... what can I do to return to mara c???

lovely greetings from the Phoenix Embers. I will spread the news!

Laurina

hello haha its deftouch here how are you hwser also says helloSmile))) now all we need is turokhan

howser long live the pheonix embers nice to cya again laurina

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - WickedSide - 08-06-2013

How to make a character

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Sixxth - 09-06-2013

(08-06-2013, 04:46 PM)WickedSide Wrote: How to make a character

Read the front page?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - fistofboomstick - 16-08-2013

Does the .msi automatically connect you to a server, or is it a separate construct?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Sixxth - 17-08-2013

(16-08-2013, 11:33 PM)fistofboomstick Wrote: Does the .msi automatically connect you to a server, or is it a separate construct?

Dude you are overthinking this one. Just follow the directions in the section titled "The MxoEmu Test Server is online" on http://mxoemu.info exactly

You create a character on the same page, upper left hand corner log in etc.

Read through the FAQ to get an idea of what this server offers....

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - fistofboomstick - 18-08-2013

I did and it didnt answer my question

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - bitbomb - 18-08-2013

1) Download the game client .7 on the front page.
2) Extract it somewhere (I use c:\mxo). This is the directory the launcher will ask for at first run.
3) Download the launcher (the .msi) and install it.
4) If running Win 7, right click the mxomu desktop icon and choose 'run as admin' so it saves the directory it asks for.
5) Navigate to where you extraced the game client.
6) Profit.

You of course have to have created a game account and character at the top left of the front page. All of these instructions are on the front page, and questions beyond that are in the FAQ. The FAQ is the first thread in every forum section, and is also in a lot of people's signatures, including my own.

The launcher automatically applies any updates available and connects you to mxoemu's server. It's pretty simple. Read the FAQ before messing around too much, as it details what does and does not work on this obsolete version of the emulator server. This is up for nostalgic purposes while Rajko busts his ass on 'the real deal.'