The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxoEmu Testing Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: MxoEmu Testing Server (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Sixxth - 18-08-2013

(18-08-2013, 01:21 AM)fistofboomstick Wrote: I did and it didnt answer my question

Clearly, you are on a server, not a stand alone.

Thats why I pointed out to you the section titled "The MxoEmu Test Server is online".

Server being the operative word.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - bitbomb - 18-08-2013

I get it... OPERATIVE?!

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - fistofboomstick - 18-08-2013

Sorry, I didnt read between the lines I guess. Ive just ran into things that said "Server is online" and it turns out that its a private instance of it. Thanks for clearing that up tho Big Grin

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 19-08-2013

"it's a private instance of it" ?
how did you get to that conclusion

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - fistofboomstick - 19-08-2013

Just some stuff I ran into before.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 19-08-2013

useful information guy.
it's not private, if someone is online you can see them in the list at the right of mxoemu.info and also on the world map on that same site
there's just nobody online on the crummy old server that's still running tho, as there's nothing to do

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - QuiDormit - 21-08-2013

It's a private instance in that it is not run by SOE, it's operated by an individual. That's about as far as "private" goes, though.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - rajkosto - 21-08-2013

It's private, except it's public.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - VPirate - 23-08-2013

i found about the MxOEmu Reality Test Server and i tried logging in with my forum account and i cant log in. it keeps saying "Authenticating...Failure. (Error)". i need help with this. how can i log into the test server?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Gerik - 23-08-2013

(23-08-2013, 06:20 PM)VPirate Wrote: i found about the MxOEmu Reality Test Server and i tried logging in with my forum account and i cant log in. it keeps saying "Authenticating...Failure. (Error)". i need help with this. how can i log into the test server?

Forum account is different from game account, register at http://www.mxoemu.info/ and read the instructions there on character creation.