The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxoEmu Testing Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: MxoEmu Testing Server (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - QuiDormit - 30-10-2010

The odds aren't that high.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - sonicbn - 30-10-2010

yeah i got the same problem as that one guy... i go to create a character and it goes full screen and ends
i got a windows 7 computer does that make a difference?
BTW <(^.^> KIRBY!!!!

You don't create a character through the "create character" button on the launcher, you create a character a generic way b creating it on mxoemu.info.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - saki - 30-10-2010

(30-10-2010, 11:34 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: You don't create a character through the "create character" button on the launcher, you create a character a generic way b creating it on mxoemu.info.

As for character creation, I like that solution on mxoemu.info and have suggestion (for future ofcourse) to somehow implement visual part (maybe with flash)... somehow Blush
Oh, and if you have any questions regarding php, (x)html and css, feel free to ask.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - cubehouse - 30-10-2010

(30-10-2010, 11:55 AM)saki Wrote:
(30-10-2010, 11:34 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: You don't create a character through the "create character" button on the launcher, you create a character a generic way b creating it on mxoemu.info.

As for character creation, I like that solution on mxoemu.info and have suggestion (for future ofcourse) to somehow implement visual part (maybe with flash)... somehow Blush
Oh, and if you have any questions regarding php, (x)html and css, feel free to ask.

Do we have any way of reading the model files? Could set up a system that just automatically makes thumbs of items if we can.
Guessing it's not possible tho.

Is a good solution doing the character creation on the site, considering it's just connected into the database.

Server still seems to be down and I can't get my own localhost one connected for some reason :C
Put that aside for another time when I have a day spare to hack at the code :3

There are a few people who've stated they're working on such a system.

I think I'm just going to have to break down and do it myself when I find the time.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - cubehouse - 30-10-2010

(30-10-2010, 02:38 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: There are a few people who've stated they're working on such a system.

I think I'm just going to have to break down and do it myself when I find the time.

Is there a list of things to do anywhere? I'd love to help out, but don't have much time Sad Would love to contribute if there was any small task.

Maybe there should be a project roadmap and people could post their skills somewhere?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - othicx - 31-10-2010

I have been following the instructions on the main page but when it asked my for the directory it wont let me actually choose the directory so i can launch. Any idea what i could do to make this work?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - sonicbn - 31-10-2010

okay i fixed da character creation thing but it still goes full screen and ends -_-

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - othicx - 31-10-2010

Ok so i figured out my first problem but now i am having a problem actually getting past the login on the launcher. when i type in my stuff it authenticates then shows me 2 files, one with my char name and the other one blank. when i choose the one with my char it say i have to quit the game and when i choose the other it takes me to the new char page but i cant find a way into the game except to create a new char. What am i doing wrong?