The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Help please - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Help please (/showthread.php?tid=522)

Help please - rockman0 - 20-09-2010

Hi, I'm new here. I always wanted to play the MxO on the official forum, but by the time I got ready to, the servers were shut down, like a few days before I got ready. Just my luck.

Anyways, I know that I"m supposed to create a character on the website, but all I see are numbers. Now, I don't read Matrix :p, so is there some kind of guide or maybe something that I can go by to know which number represents what.

Also, I read that once you pick a directory for the test server, it won't ask again. However, it asks me everytime I try to play. Is there something I did wrong?

Thank you very much. I appreciate what you guys are doing here and can't wait to see what comes next. Smile

RE: Help please - rajkosto - 20-09-2010

RUN LAUNCHER AS ADMIN OR TURN UAC OFF, IT SAYS THIS ON MAIN PAGE

RE: Help please - Sixxth - 20-09-2010

This, so you dont have to keep telling it where to look:

(20-09-2010, 12:01 PM)rajkosto Wrote: RUN LAUNCHER AS ADMIN OR TURN UAC OFF, IT SAYS THIS ON MAIN PAGE

For clothes, go here, download the excel file. What you want is the last couple of columns,

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-377.html

For example:
GoidDecimal;GoidLittleEndian;GoidBigEndian;ClothesType;ShortName;ItemName;ModelId;ColorId
46568;0xe8b50000;0x0000b5e8;FEMALE COAT;01areaKTrenchF;Area K Trenchcoat;15;1

I believe if you wanted the FEMALE area K trench, you would use 15 for the coat, and 1 for the color.

RE: Help please - QuiDormit - 21-09-2010

This won't help you with the faces and what not, but it will help with the clothing.

A bit more concise than that file:

http://www.mxostory.com/wardrobe.html

RE: Help please - rockman0 - 21-09-2010

Thanks for all of the replies. :-)

I can't wait for more to be available in the game. Any idea when that is?

RE: Help please - QuiDormit - 21-09-2010

When it gets figured out and coded in.