The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) (/showthread.php?tid=710)

Pages: 1 2

Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - yami77 - 24-03-2011

Hi guys,
if i add any ability or if i wear anything i got a clock than it wont comeback it takes forever and i dont know how to fix it please help !!

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - QuiDormit - 24-03-2011

READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.
READ THE FAQS.

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - jpeg - 25-03-2011

(24-03-2011, 01:51 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: READ THE FAQS.

I actually didn't see this covered in any of the FAQs. Might be worth pointing out the specific question/answer?

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - Sixxth - 25-03-2011

(25-03-2011, 06:56 AM)jpeg Wrote:

I actually didn't see this covered in any of the FAQs. Might be worth pointing out the specific question/answer?

From the FAQ:

Q:: What can't I do, then?
A: It would be easier to answer what you could do, but for example, the in-game character creation is not working, jump animations are not in place, no combat, no two-person emotes, no /leanwallloop, no hyperjump, no combat, no free-fire, no elevators, no inventory usage, no clothes-changing, no creating crews or factions, no adding/removing people to buddy list, no seeing who's online, no loadout modifications, no leveling, no hacking, no crafting, no constructs, no way to change districts through the hardlines, and a million other things.

ALthough actually you can change districs now with the hardlines.

you didnt see this?

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - Aquilae - 25-03-2011

Actually you change your character's clothes through your account at the main site. Not from in-game.

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - jpeg - 25-03-2011

(25-03-2011, 10:54 AM)Sixxth Wrote:
(25-03-2011, 06:56 AM)jpeg Wrote:

From the FAQ:

Q:: What can't I do, then?
A: It would be easier to answer what you could do, but for example, the in-game character creation is not working, jump animations are not in place, no combat, no two-person emotes, no /leanwallloop, no hyperjump, no combat, no free-fire, no elevators, no inventory usage, no clothes-changing, no creating crews or factions, no adding/removing people to buddy list, no seeing who's online, no loadout modifications, no leveling, no hacking, no crafting, no constructs, no way to change districts through the hardlines, and a million other things.

ALthough actually you can change districs now with the hardlines.

you didnt see this?

Yep, but what I didn't see was a solution to help him deal with the problem when he made the mistake and tried to change his clothes. I ran into the same thing last night after I finally logged in. I looked for and couldn't find a solution in a minute or two. So I did the only thing that made sense and killed the client. After restarting, things where fine. But there wasn't an obvious fix and an obvious answer. Things like help when it's a common problem people run into.

(25-03-2011, 04:26 PM)Aquilae Wrote: Actually you change your character's clothes through your account at the main site. Not from in-game.

Discovered that myself. What's funny is that I ran into a couple of videos last night on youtube as I was downloading the client and they demonstrated the ability to do things like change clothes or interact with vendors. So that caused some confusion initially. After more forum reading, I solved my own problem but it wasn't obvious.

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - yami77 - 27-03-2011

Guuuuys you didnt understand me....in my inventory i have a gun and i want to equipe but it takes forever ??? why i cant equip it ...or when i try to get new abilities please answer
another question too....... how i can know clothes in the main site when i change there is just numbers ...!!!! please give me 2 answers for the 2 questions

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - QuiDormit - 27-03-2011

We understand you PERFECTLY, but since you won't read the FAQ's, you don't know the answers to your questions.

The FAQ's have all the answers.

This is an incomplete game. You can not do 99% of the things you used to be able to do when the game was live. You are unable to do simple things like jump or hyperjump. You are unable to do more difficult things like combat and missions.

You can not use inventory. Inventory doesn't work. You see things in inventory, but you can not use any of them. Inventory is not working at this moment. Nothing in inventory can be equipped. It hasn't been coded yet, so it doesn't work.

As for your second question, again I direct you to the FAQ's. They explain that you must either use an outside source (there is a link in the FAQ's to Cloudwolf's wardrobe page which will give you the numbers of all the clothing), OR you must experiment with the numbers to get the look you want.

Remember, THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE EMULATOR. Nothing works like it used to. Most of it doesn't work at all yet. ONE man has been doing all the work coding this. He has a life and has other responsibilities. Please don't expect everything to be done. Please read the information that is ALL OVER THIS SITE. Please take the time to find out why things are the way they are. All of the answers to these questions and the next questions you will have are out there, waiting to be found. Start at the FAQ's, then look around the forums. You will find what you seek. Just look.

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - yami77 - 28-03-2011

And abilities ...........

anyway thanks alot man...

RE: Probleme (when i do anything with loading takes forever) - bitbomb - 28-03-2011

(28-03-2011, 02:24 PM)yami77 Wrote: And abilities ...........

anyway thanks alot man...

Did you really just ask if abilities work?