The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Documentation (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Game Information (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net (/showthread.php?tid=818)

The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - McBain - 22-08-2011

I dunno if everyone knows about this site... although not longer maintained, the information stored on it was fairly current, minus the last couple of months. If you're looking for a resource site I highly suggest checking out

The Matrix Online @ rumbaar

Alot of people worked on mining that data, myself included, I hope it helps Big Grin

Peace,
McBain

RE: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - rajkosto - 22-08-2011

yes, everyone knows about rumbaar

RE: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - Vesuveus - 22-08-2011

McBain,
Thanks for any and all your work toward putting that site together. It's help to me has been invaluable over the years. And I love the ability trees interface.

RE: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - pr0sper0 - 31-12-2018

(22-08-2011, 08:26 AM)McBain Wrote: I dunno if everyone knows about this site... although not longer maintained, the information stored on it was fairly current, minus the last couple of months. If you're looking for a resource site I highly suggest checking out

The Matrix Online @ rumbaar

Alot of people worked on mining that data, myself included, I hope it helps Big Grin

Peace,
McBain

M., thanks for the reminder! I had to rebuild my machine recently, and lost the URL. It's an awesome resource and a great accomplishment! If only the MxO portion were not closed!

RE: The Matrix Online @ rumbaar.net - rajkosto - 26-05-2021

Since that rumbaar is closed, here's an archive of it: http://rumbaar.mxoemu.info/www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.html