The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Work in progress - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Work in progress (/showthread.php?tid=820)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Work in progress - TheKid - 29-08-2011

My one was requesting help with my old designs, i shall make another

RE: Work in progress - Static - 02-09-2011

You guys are doing good work, even if its is rough around the edges, at least you got something.

Just thought I would share my ideas on how to make artistic designs better. I am not artistic, however there are times when I need to make a GUI or a webpage that is clean, visually appealing and easy to navigate. To do this I usually look at other people's designs. I put together a checklist of things that I like and don't like and try to incorporate it into my work. Another thing to look at is if you like a design, try to figure out how they got from a blank page to their full design.

There are some nice art sites like deviantart.com that have cool art designs, that can be used for reference. Alternatively you could try to reach out to the artists themselves and ask for assistance, maybe some of them will be interested in doing a something matrix related.

RE: Work in progress - rajkosto - 02-09-2011

manic was doing good
why did he stop ?

RE: Work in progress - Neo VII - 02-09-2011

(02-09-2011, 07:51 PM)rajkosto Wrote: manic was doing good
why did he stop ?

what he said

RE: Work in progress - ManicVelocity - 03-09-2011

My apologies for the delay.

I have some things that have started to eat into my personal time, and I'll be away on business for a few days soon. I'll do my best to post an update before the weekend is over.

RE: Work in progress - ManicVelocity - 05-09-2011

This will be my last update for at least another week. As I said, I'm going to be away on business and won't have access to my machine.

The green glow on the "Play Now" button is an example of a mouseover effect. All of the buttons would glow blue by default. I also darkened the city background a teeny-tiny bit to make the functionality of the page stand out a bit more.

[Image: mTZGX.jpg]

RE: Work in progress - QuiDormit - 05-09-2011

Nailed it.

RE: Work in progress - TheKid - 05-09-2011

As always, amazing stuff!

RE: Work in progress - Vesuveus - 06-09-2011

This gives me a chubby

RE: Work in progress - rajkosto - 06-09-2011

excellent