The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: General meeting - SUNDAY 4-6pm EST - MARA CENTRAL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NOTE: Updated time for Sunday July 30th!

Hi all,
Thought it would be a good idea to try and arrange a rendezvous at Mara Central.

Is anyone interested? Please post your current timezone. I'm GMT (UK).

Thanks,
M
I'm Eastern (Ont, Canada).

Hook me up with a time and a place and I'm in!
EST (Eastern)
When's this gonna be? I'm not where my mxo client is, but could certainly install here if it's goin' down.
Central time GMT -5
And what ya gonna do when you meet ?
I dunno, probably just hang for a bit? I can't think of anything more important but if someone has something better in mind, just post it up. That is, if you want to beat the meet.

Tongue
(18-07-2012, 10:12 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]And what ya gonna do when you meet ?

Perhaps discuss what the most important features are people would want on the emulator... for example.

There are a lot of posts on this forum asking 'where people are' and 'no-one is around' so I thought that if we arranged say, a standard meeting time of 11-12pm(GMT), 6-7pm(EST) everyday then it is likely more people will be around when new people log on to the emulator.

Just an idea to get the community 'together' and more interactive.
I'm all for it.

Eastern (daylight, I believe) time here.
Heh, no offense, cause I think this is cool, but the only vet here interested in meeting up is Ves. Man, that speaks volumes for how bored the community is of the same old thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4