The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Character Appearance Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-08-2012, 03:47 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]it's a stock photo, come on

I know Rajko, I ain't stupid. Doesn't make what I said any less true.
@Kyrital - Not a bad guide. I would recommend you dig through this file : http://www.mxoemu.info/goprops.txt and see just how many clothes are out there and what are all the possible types and colors are available for each choice. Some pictures would be nice as well and maybe some suggested combinations that you find go well together.
(11-08-2012, 11:57 AM)Zenom199 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 08:32 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, didn't catch that you were a woman.

Here's Good Girl Gina:

[Image: gGjU9.jpg]

She is fuckin hot Smile

[Image: 22320760.jpg]
(14-08-2012, 06:38 PM)Static Wrote: [ -> ]@Kyrital - Not a bad guide. I would recommend you dig through this file : http://www.mxoemu.info/goprops.txt and see just how many clothes are out there and what are all the possible types and colors are available for each choice. Some pictures would be nice as well and maybe some suggested combinations that you find go well together.

This really isn't necessary and in fact is overkill, as there is a clothing list in the repository, and also listed somewhere on this forum. That's also go the clothing "ID number" (for lack of a better term) that shows the clothing type and clothing color.
unless you manually wanna do stuff, all of this is figured out and automated, for teh clothes
(15-08-2012, 03:47 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]unless you manually wanna do stuff, all of this is figured out and automated, for teh clothes

[Image: boom_headshot.jpg]
Yeah, but that doesn't help anyone until you actually release the new server emulator, so I don't see the harm if she has the free time.
*clap clap clap* BRAVO! Nice guide.
(16-08-2012, 02:15 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, but that doesn't help anyone until you actually release the new server emulator, so I don't see the harm if she has the free time.

can use goprops and articles.rsi (or whatever the name of that is) to make a full list and then use that in any emulator
Pages: 1 2