The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I type in my login info (not the info for the forums but the one for the emulator website where I can create my character) and it says its authenticating... But it just keeps authenticating, it never logs in, am I doing something wrong or is the server down or what?
The server is up. Are you sure you're running the correct launcher? The one that installs from the .msi file on the front page? Typically if the username or password is incorrect (or doesn't exist) you'll get an error authenticating, not the problem you're experiencing. After installing the launcher, it will ask for the Matrix Online game directory (wherever you unzipped the 7z file to). Just point to the directory and hit 'choose' (I believe is the term). Hope this helps.
(09-02-2013, 04:49 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]The server is up. Are you sure you're running the correct launcher? The one that installs from the .msi file on the front page? Typically if the username or password is incorrect (or doesn't exist) you'll get an error authenticating, not the problem you're experiencing. After installing the launcher, it will ask for the Matrix Online game directory (wherever you unzipped the 7z file to). Just point to the directory and hit 'choose' (I believe is the term). Hope this helps.

Yeah I followed the instructions to the letter. I downloaded the client and the .msi launcher from the website, started up the launcher, chose the folder I have it in and it took me to the log in screen where i proceeded to put in my info. I pressed enter and it said it was authenticating and I was waiting for a half an hour. I closed it and tried to start it back up but then it didn't even get to the log in screen. It said something like "error parsing server" or something along those lines.
you have a weird internet connection then
(09-02-2013, 05:28 AM)Chibana Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2013, 04:49 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]The server is up. Are you sure you're running the correct launcher? The one that installs from the .msi file on the front page? Typically if the username or password is incorrect (or doesn't exist) you'll get an error authenticating, not the problem you're experiencing. After installing the launcher, it will ask for the Matrix Online game directory (wherever you unzipped the 7z file to). Just point to the directory and hit 'choose' (I believe is the term). Hope this helps.

Yeah I followed the instructions to the letter. I downloaded the client and the .msi launcher from the website, started up the launcher, chose the folder I have it in and it took me to the log in screen where i proceeded to put in my info. I pressed enter and it said it was authenticating and I was waiting for a half an hour. I closed it and tried to start it back up but then it didn't even get to the log in screen. It said something like "error parsing server" or something along those lines.

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but this is where I hung myself up for a while....

Did you launch it from the Icon on your desktop as admin?

Only reason I ask is I was trying to launch it from the folder and it wouldn't work.

Not sure if that's the problem, but that's how it works for me.

Again, sorry for the question, but just throwing it out.
Nah man that's not a stupid question, I have tried from both an icon on my desktop and within the folder and neither seem to work. Its probably just my internet like rajkosto said.
hi it seems like i have the same problem i can log in but i have the matrix code always running and cant see my character can you help me ?
(10-02-2013, 05:26 PM)parklife Wrote: [ -> ]hi it seems like i have the same problem i can log in but i have the matrix code always running and cant see my character can you help me ?

1) Sounds like you are NOT having the same problem.
2) Try logging out and in a few times. What you have going on happens from time to time.
Just a hint, caves does not exist, it will leave you stuck with the matrix code rain unless you move your character out of there, if you decided to teleport your character there using the character utility.
What? 'Caves' exists. You'll be stuck like that anywhere outside any map. You need to jack in with valid coordinates.
Pages: 1 2 3