The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Photographic Intel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Designers’ Collaboration Project - Aquatium

[Image: tumblr_mq91anQ4yN1sxzzo0o1_1280.jpg]
Designers’ Collaboration Project - Arezon

[Image: tumblr_mq91cxiGuk1sxzzo0o1_1280.jpg]
Designers’ Collaboration Project - Zimb

[Image: tumblr_mq91fdxajO1sxzzo0o1_1280.jpg]
(13-07-2013, 05:39 AM)zdn1 Wrote: [ -> ]According to the Matrix wiki, Trilateral was the only player to ever kill Agent Smith, and was given a perpetual flame virus as a result. What a badass.

Nope I killed him too.

[Image: screenshot_69.jpg]
(12-08-2013, 08:19 PM)XXT Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-07-2013, 05:39 AM)zdn1 Wrote: [ -> ]According to the Matrix wiki, Trilateral was the only player to ever kill Agent Smith, and was given a perpetual flame virus as a result. What a badass.

Nope I killed him too.

That was the one running around Park East on Syntax, wasn't it?

I'm not sure what is up with what the Matrix wiki is saying. As I recall, each server had at least one event where we fought a Rarebit-controlled Smith Virus. And we had a Smith outbreak anniversary every year except for the first anniversary. It's not like the other Smiths died of exhaustion from all the running around they did. Tongue
Quote:*Smith Virus was just killed by XXT.*

Nice.
(13-08-2013, 03:38 AM)Othinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2013, 08:19 PM)XXT Wrote: [ -> ]

Nope I killed him too.

That was the one running around Park East on Syntax, wasn't it?

I'm not sure what is up with what the Matrix wiki is saying. As I recall, each server had at least one event where we fought a Rarebit-controlled Smith Virus. And we had a Smith outbreak anniversary every year except for the first anniversary. It's not like the other Smiths died of exhaustion from all the running around they did. Tongue

Yeah, I got it during the first anniversary. So technically, I could be the first person to kill the Smith Virus, depending on which server was first I guess, and also the only one until the next anniversay. That is really cool you saved the chat log, I don't remember if I screenshotted the email that the item came in though.

Obviously the mask is cool, but it wasn't mine, so the flame virus, imo was always the coolest item in the game. Big Grin

[Image: screenshot_263.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

I thought you quit this forum?
I'm just glad someone else is posting content to this thread besides me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5