The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
When I get home I will write what exactly it says. I'm using vista. We'll figure it out.
Screenshots will probably be better.
(18-02-2010, 07:31 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots will probably be better.

Definitely.

Also, even if you're following the directions word for word, it might also be helpful if you type out what you're doing step by step.
Hey everyone,
King of hearts helped me for the last two hours.. He's brilliant Smile My stupid vista was giving us problems so he took over remotely and did it himself and got everything set up and launcher working but it just crashes the entire time. I get as far as logging in and it says authentication failure
Any suggestions or is this normal.

Thanks again KOH!!
Change the password in the reality.config file to whatever you used for setting the server up?
no all that is done, its all set up correctly just keeps crashing
pix plz lol
I would but I have no idea on this Windows Vista how to do it, all it does is launch the client, I type in the name and pass word. The normal screen comes up, then says launcher crash, then after you clear it, the characters page comes up.
I choose LOLcharacter and then it looks like its about to work, the matrix online jack in chair comes up for about three secs then it crashes.
Prt scr button maybe then paste in paint?

I'm not really sure, I don't remember anyone running into this problem, but I'll look around the older threads for a possible solution.

Edit: Also take a look at Meta's how do this thread, he's using vista in it.
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-278.html
yeah normally you paste into paint but when I click it nothing happens. I will keep trying but I'm sure everything is set up correctly. Just won't stay logged in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6