The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: FAQs: Please Read Here First! [Discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm not sure what's up with your game, could be something with Vista, but I never use it much. I'm just gonna ask some questions I guess since I can't figure it out, they probably look stupid and unneeded, but I'm just asking for my sake that maybe something little is causing the problem.

1. Are you running realitymood or whatever before using the game launcher?
2. Are you using the matrix2.bat launcher?
3. Did you patch the game before installing the downloaded files?
4. Are you running the game as admin on Vista (there's some deal with being logged in as admin on Vista or something, I forget)?

If none of those help, then I really don't know and I'm sorry. Possibly reinstalling the "Compiled Server v2" files will make it work properly for you, if not, then all you can do is send either Morpheus or rajko a PM. :/ YOU DO NOT SEND PMS!!!! fffffff
Hmm... Were you running Bayamos / Mathalos's patch at the end? Might be you have a corrupted Rezmap. That's really really reaching, but figured I'd ask.
*edit* I figured out how to do screenshots, I'll upload them in a few mins
[Image: mxocrash1.jpg]

[Image: mxocrash4.jpg]

[Image: mxocrash5.jpg]

[Image: mxocrash6.jpg]

what else do you guys need screenshot wise?
(19-02-2010, 01:25 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]if not, then all you can do is send either Morpheus or rajko a PM. :/
<sarcasmModeOff>
Morpheus is not attending PM's atm.
He's doing things, like make cookies at the oven.
(19-02-2010, 04:35 AM)Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-02-2010, 01:25 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]if not, then all you can do is send either Morpheus or rajko a PM. :/
<sarcasmModeOff>
Morpheus is not attending PM's atm.
He's doing things, like make cookies at the woven.

Girl you so crazy, but alright, I'll not mention that then.
i meant oven, oven xD.

send that to the boy over there >>>, he may help better! Tongue
Makin woven on yo oven oi?

lol Gotcha though.
I put my woven there to help me fight the cold time we are having here.

And to trinity... for me seems to be something version related
maybe i would delete pubkey.dat too...

but who am i to talk about that?
LOL Gerik has been working on the computer through remote viewing as well, between him and King of Hearts it SHOULD be working. not sure why its so damn hard? I hate vista.
its not vista.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6