The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Tetragrammaton/Sentience Shout Outs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(19-10-2013, 12:47 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you again Ballak. Man those screens have some people I havent seen in ages.

Wow.. Nice to see you Ballak .. Amazed to see that CSR was invovled in something with pvp .. and looks like Consequence was there.. Not sure what that was about O.o?
I remember you ballak, love looking at old pictures, I remember a lot of those members. thx ballak
It's a pleasure to see you're doing well, Ballak. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. Sentience4Life!
Hello.
Sphaness!
Spha? As in Sphairo? What madness is this!
(18-11-2013, 03:14 PM)Staticzero Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-10-2013, 12:47 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you again Ballak. Man those screens have some people I havent seen in ages.

Wow.. Nice to see you Ballak .. Amazed to see that CSR was invovled in something with pvp .. and looks like Consequence was there.. Not sure what that was about O.o?

Oh that?

That was just some silliness. I think we had found some Zionites/EPN farming some of the content involving one of the patches on release and with the AoE flagging rules it eventually became an all out brawl. They complained to a CSR and that CSR told us to deflag because we were harassing them. I have a feeling that occurrence would not have even gotten to the CSRs if they had won our PvP engagements, but then again maybe we were not entirely liked by some of the people on Syntax.

I thought the drama was silly at the time, because in most games red = dead and if there is a cheesy way to turn someone's flag on it's on the developer's end not the players'.

However, believe it or not, the community was so small I don't think anyone in Sentience or myself really and truly disliked anyone. There were some annoying folks, but since my time in MxO I have met people far worse in online communities. A lot of the CSR decisions we had to deal with were certainly questionable like in my screenshot and Brewko's FM-1500 fiasco, but that's just SOE at work.

And for some weird reason, I liked MxO's atmosphere because it was so small. At the time, if you were a regular, you were pretty much known by all the other regulars on the server. There was never really any major competition between factions that I saw, concerning member counts and the like, y'know? Sentience by itself was fairly small but still effective, and again, MxO excelled there in its own way. In my time in WoW as a guild leader, it is completely different as people will get into fights with you over the most childish and most belligerent of reasons. Probably explains why I stuck with MxO for much longer in the same period.
I think it's a reason why most of us never really moved on past MxO. I mean, I got into SWG after MxO shut down, then of course, SWG shut down. So, played some 9Dragons for a while, waiting on TOR. Played it for about seven months, and was completely bored - unsubbed and quit (mainly because my desktop's processor fried) just before the first expansion, or maybe a bit after it, whenever the Cartel Coins came forward.

I just haven't really found anything to fill that gaming need, so I just turned to the console and been FPS'ng it up because frankly, there aren't that many games out there, MMO wise, that appeal to me.
Hello Othinn, Static and everyone else. Smile
Jesus titty fucking christ its sphairo (is that even how you spell it? xD) We should totally get something going on steam for old players of MXO if there isnt already something... see if we can crowd source people. I know i have the old contacts list but who uses e-mail anymore for pleasure :p

Edit: Seconds of searching haha http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MxO
Pages: 1 2 3 4