The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The Tetragrammaton/Sentience Shout Outs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: lolz.jpg]
(30-11-2013, 01:22 PM)Spha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Othinn, Static and everyone else. Smile

Spha ! .. good to see you again !
Ballak, its good to see you out there. This is Jouzu. I was aboard the Equinox with Elu'. I remember everyone like it was yesterday. If this any relevance, the last time i was on, Eleu' had mention some uneasiness within; but that was the last I time. You may not remember the afro, but I do remember you.

Jouzu
The Tetragrammaton
(25-11-2013, 08:21 PM)Spha Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

Hi
Holy shit

Ballak, MINEZ, Travi, Othinn, Gerik, telemancer, Neopill, StaticZero, weskie

Names I havent seen in forever....
Hey b3ar, welcome to the dark corner of the universe. Good to see you again.
./wave Thanks for the screens! Brings back memories!
Hey, Chaosmare from Tetragrammaton / Syntax here. Found the site when searching for official forum archives. I think I see familiar names here but it's 4:50 AM and my brain is in shambles. Just got so excited to see this server project that I wanted to hop in and say hi !

And damn, I need to hunt down my old avatar and sig, they were stuck on photobucket it seems ( oh hello year 2006!).
We spent a lot of time on Syntax, it was a great server, I do missing the game it was a good time filler away from the daily grind..... somebody get a kickstarter project together, I would chip in and i'm sure others would too, nice to see some friendly faces about. Smile
Well now if this doesn't bring back a massive flood of memories. Seeing all those screenshots and the people in them is just amazing. I have yet to find a game that captured the imagination and sense of community that The Matrix Online had. We may not have all seen eye-to-eye but every moment in that game created a unique memory I will always cherish. We, as the players, took that game to the next level that I think even shocked the developers. We created stories in there that, to this day, would rival some major Hollywood productions. I don't know if anything like that will ever come again but I continue waiting for something that will come along.

Ballak - It was a lot of fun hanging out in game with you bud. Had some great times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4