The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: My First MMORPG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I remember when I bought this game, I didn't know what an mmorpg was. When it said I had to pay monthly, it didn't make any sense. I played 1 week with dial up internet. Mara C was unplayable. After a week I discovered cable internet and then it was on!

Started out in Eclipse guild, on Syntax server but eventually joined my buddy Baraxsus/Mustang/DeathDealer(RIP)/and Liquidant(420) in TempestPrime. It was some of the best times of my life. I love the community of this game, and I haven't been able to find anything like it. I do truly miss this. If only SOE would make it a f2p game on PC and the new gen consoles, I think it would be profitable to them. Good luck on getting this up and going!

I loved t-bagging Kanjo...

Pwned by XPimp
Haha! Kanjo, one of the keepers of The Asassins Mask.

And I absolutely agree , there is still nothing that compares really to the community in MxO. May have been small towards the end, but damnit we were GODS!!!!!
Kanjo and that damn mask!!! Oh how pissed people were with how he got it!!!
Denise! Wow ! this emulator needs to get up and working all these cool vets popping in.
(08-03-2014, 04:14 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Denise! Wow ! this emulator needs to get up and working all these cool vets popping in.

Hey there Neopill! I remember you! I actually logged in to the game last night for the first time. Can't do much but walk around, but it still brought back memories!
I've been playing DCUO (DC Universe Online) on the ps4. It is another SOE game. It reminds me in a lot of ways of MXO. My toon even rocks and trenchcoat and pistols. When dropping from the air after flying it is similar to the hyperjump animation...give it a shot.

US Playstation 4 Hero side, my toon name is Notrollious

/bouncy
thing most similar to hyperjump animation is saints row 4 hyperjumps
This was also my first MMORPG, great experience. I started out in the MxO beta and shortly after joined a faction called Oracle's Prophets =) I remember a long time ago, late into the life of MxO, someone had actually recognized my name from pictures of the beta. Which was kinda surprising.
(12-02-2014, 07:50 PM)TempestPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when I bought this game, I didn't know what an mmorpg was. When it said I had to pay monthly, it didn't make any sense. I played 1 week with dial up internet. Mara C was unplayable. After a week I discovered cable internet and then it was on!

Started out in Eclipse guild, on Syntax server but eventually joined my buddy Baraxsus/Mustang/DeathDealer(RIP)/and Liquidant(420) in TempestPrime. It was some of the best times of my life. I love the community of this game, and I haven't been able to find anything like it. I do truly miss this. If only SOE would make it a f2p game on PC and the new gen consoles, I think it would be profitable to them. Good luck on getting this up and going!

I loved t-bagging Kanjo...

Pwned by XPimp

I loved CQ farming you and your squad solo Wink

Wish i could say I remembered the decent players but I only keep in contact with a few now.

By far the best PVP'rs I'd played with were Pharao, Anxiety and, as much of a cheating **** as he was, Bofa.

Hope you're all doing well though.
Do you guys remember MikeCool3 from Syntax? I was in his faction, my char name was Zestys, I had a knack for the duelist combat approach, won the tournament many times. I actually found a picture on this site with my old character in it, jeeze the nostalgia.
Pages: 1 2