The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Was just....(Updated...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hanging out in our old digs in Murasaki NW.....some great PvP battles there.......some great convos in the lil bar accross from the HL....
our office up in that building to the side of the park...great view...great times......
/le sigh

Can you perhaps find yourself in the third pic??

incoming photobomb....
[Image: screenshot_47.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_496.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_13.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_125.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_117.jpg]
[Image: screenshot_85.jpg]

/leanwallloop
It's honestly weird seeing that many people playing this game at once anymore.
(02-03-2014, 09:26 AM)Raccoon Wrote: [ -> ]It's honestly weird seeing that many people playing this game at once anymore.

at times....that game was a ghost town..there were days that its like the EMU....ah well
that second pic btw was with the faction bug..our buddy saw all of DM's as Continuity.
also a pic of our 'meeting' with Entropi....
Damn i miss MxO...
It's too bad more people don't remember that the live game had ghost town days, that there were less than 1000 players when the game closed. That's a problem with games/movies with cult followings, fans can have a tendency to think it's way more popular than it actually is.

(die hard fan here obv)
(02-03-2014, 03:30 PM)Dr5mith Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2014, 09:26 AM)Raccoon Wrote: [ -> ]It's honestly weird seeing that many people playing this game at once anymore.

at times....that game was a ghost town..there were days that its like the EMU....ah well
that second pic btw was with the faction bug..our buddy saw all of DM's as Continuity.
also a pic of our 'meeting' with Entropi....
Damn i miss MxO...

My times interacting with it during it's original existence (I didn't play it but I knew someone who did and enjoyed it through them) I always saw people on it so that's pretty surprising to me.
Hey guys look, game back when it was still running!

[Image: xnBUExW.jpg]

Exciting times!
ah...urls better than attachments:

[Image: scnsht_75.jpg]

Gawd we were some sexy bishes!!
Hate to admit it, but till this day....I miss ILLFACE....

Here is one of my team pix...

[Image: screenshot_587_zps7b08cfb5.jpg]
(03-03-2014, 02:31 AM)TreysPop Wrote: [ -> ]Hate to admit it, but till this day....I miss ILLFACE....

Here is one of my team pix...

[Image: screenshot_587_zps7b08cfb5.jpg]

WOOT! i finally get to see Treys Loadout Smile /kneeslapper

/sigh I miss us DM's stomping around the city....teaching those toasters and cave monkeys they way it SHOULD be Smile

Merv for Life!!
[Image: 186px-Merv_Griffin.jpg]
Merv for life.
Pages: 1 2