The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Ten years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Isn't it almost ten years since the game was released? As I recall, ten years ago today was when they started to let the people who pre-ordered into the game for a three-day head start.
yea great in it. such a waste to make something then put it in bin damn shame. thay should give it back to the fans.
A penny saved is worth two in the bush, in'it?
nice to see you last night in the EMU. though my machine froze up and I could not get back in! you put the whammy on me Othinn! T
I'll probably be around tonight taking the tour. Saw a nice video on youtube yesterday that made my heart hurt. I'll try and dig it out later.
Happy 10th anniversary red pills. Smile

rajkosto ide like to thank you for your hard work and effort you have put in on the mxo project and all the other devs as well thanks guys you all deserve it.
Wow, so much time! There are still so many fond memories. Happy anniversary everyone!
10 Years <sigh> Megacity now has been darker for longer than it was 'lit'. Games come and games go. Many I stop because I move on. MxO I never had that feeling. If I didn't feel like doing something I could always meander over to Mara C. Pvp might break out or just sit and chill. Maybe go to a construct.

" I know why you're here, Lamage. I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer. You're looking for MxO."
Happy Anniversary MxO!
ey guys im new in the game, it´s still playable?
thanks
Pages: 1 2