The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: OMG -- so excited!! :O
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I came here to see what was up with the old emus and I am impressed there still is activity.

We cannot give up our dream of bringing back MXO. It will be hard, yes...but it's all worth it!

Much love,
Wire
Welcome! See you online at Mara!
Right now my mouse quit working after interaction with the inventory. :/
yeah somethings don't work , so if you click them they will freeze your mouse on a load icon.
Best and safest thing to do is jack in, explore and chat. Any inventory/skill-related hasn't been coded.

Good to see you around the rabbithole again, Wire.
It was such a pleasure to just jog through the city again. I was like OMG I MISSED THIS PLACE!!

I even saw pouring rain, which back when the game was live, I didn't see. But since then I've upgraded my graphics card to show much more. Not to mention the new card can handle mxo better than any of it's predecessors could.

Unfortunately there's never anyone on when I'm online exploring. So right now it's me myself and I out there. Just to see the world again is a treat!

Which brings me to a question: In restricted areas, can Agents morph in? So far I've never seen an Agent so I think they can't (yet!!).

I got a lot of love for this community. I've never found anything like MXO or it's social community.

Love you all (and The Matrix!)
~Wire
no agents sadly, i try to jump in when i see someone logged on. Have fun playing around with the dummy faq to change look fxs etc etc.
Speaking of Agents morphining in, I still remember facing one on Live. I was fighting it in hand to hand combat for 5 mins or more until the agent finally killed me. I guess I almost fought as well as Neo did. It was a bold and sucidal move but eh, What did I had to lose right?

heh.
White agents cant jump tho.
(07-08-2016, 12:09 PM)BlueBlurChrome Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of Agents morphining in, I still remember facing one on Live. I was fighting it in hand to hand combat for 5 mins or more until the agent finally killed me. I guess I almost fought as well as Neo did. It was a bold and sucidal move but eh, What did I had to lose right?

heh.

what the fuck
Pages: 1 2