The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Party at Club Polyvynyl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
This party may be for my 200th post. :o}

It was actually just a lame reason to throw a party, because a Matrix party really doesn't need a big reason!
(02-02-2010, 12:49 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]This party may be for my 200th post. :o}

It was actually just a lame reason to throw a party, because a Matrix party really doesn't need a big reason!

Wasn't that what we used to do fifty percent of the time anyway?
Well whatever the occasion count me in Wink
No wonder soo many people on recursion/syntax were lowbie vets...they were constantly dancing at clubs,

Vector FTW!

We made time to Party and PVP
(02-02-2010, 03:14 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder soo many people on recursion/syntax were lowbie vets...they were constantly dancing at clubs,

Vector FTW!

We made time to Party and PVP

Congratulations.

Edit: Also forgot that someone from Syntax had the highest amount of CQs outta each server, go figure.
On the topic of FAQ they arent sure exists. Will be the main attraction on the site which cna be updated which is die for release in a few weeks.

Hopefully will cut down on the "Is it on? can i play? I wanna be Morpheus!"

Smile

V you stole my idea! i was planning on a Beta version for a party at polyvinyl LOL >.>

Morpheus can you confirm if we can play the radio in game again?
you could always play the radio...even with only reality from last year's may
Yeah, ever since the first EMU release I've been listening to SIRadio and others through the in-game radio interface.

I actually think I mentioned this in another thread months ago.
(02-02-2010, 06:10 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, ever since the first EMU release I've been listening to SIRadio and others through the in-game radio interface.

I actually think I mentioned this in another thread months ago.

One of my factionmates ran a radio near the very end. She used to run a lot of stuff from the movies' soundtracks. Especially when we were running the fight nights.

It was awesome and I miss it all.
OMG Fight nights! I so wanted to be part of those!

Monday Night at the Dojo in Sai Kung Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9