The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A Late Addition....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have come from another scarred SOE game. A lonely little game called Star Wars Galaxies. I only stuck around for the community quite honestly but eventually I just got way too bored with it. I am wondering then "TheKingofHearts" what makes the game so good in your opinion. Also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
Thank you for playing Star Wars Galaxies.
(28-02-2010, 05:15 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for playing Star Wars Galaxies.

No need to thank me? Huh
Hes not thanking you lol

Story goes that SOE barely acknowledged the game so when someone once reported a customer Service ticket upon it being answered at the bottom of the Email was written: Thank you for Playing Star War Galaxies.
thank goodness we have our community relations rep here to explain everyth, oh wait.
(28-02-2010, 05:02 AM)samtheman Wrote: [ -> ]I have come from another scarred SOE game. A lonely little game called Star Wars Galaxies. I only stuck around for the community quite honestly but eventually I just got way too bored with it. I am wondering then "TheKingofHearts" what makes the game so good in your opinion. Also, thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

MXO was not like other games. If someone joined and tried to solo level, or solo join in a live event, they would leave after the month was up.

I would say the thing that makes the game good is the community and the story. This game has never needed an expansion because it was mostly done to fulfil its purpose.
Slowly level up to 50, and during that time you will explore locations from the movie and get involved in the live events that continue the story. Outcomes affect where you can go (like agents will hunt you in usually safe places Tongue) and loyalties get shaken (affecting who will fight who).

And the most fun..... CHRISTMAS AND HALLOWEEN EVENTS Smile
Throw snowballs at each other OR be zombies and bite each other and turn them into zombies Tongue
Ok, I was doing some research to find out who owns the official copyright to MxO. SOE is not the ones you should be looking out for. Monolith technically still owns it and Station.com literally says so. Monolith is owned by WB, so ultimately, they are the ones who you should be watching for... just saying.
[Image: captain_obvious_rock_gift.jpg]
So I'm not allowed to post because Im no longer Comm Rep for this site? Wow I better check my posts from now on before I say anything around here... -_-
why r u here again?
Pages: 1 2 3 4