The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A Late Addition....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(01-03-2010, 12:04 AM)Superman111994 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I was doing some research to find out who owns the official copyright to MxO. SOE is not the ones you should be looking out for. Monolith technically still owns it and Station.com literally says so. Monolith is owned by WB, so ultimately, they are the ones who you should be watching for... just saying.

This has been discussed and discussed and discussed and discussed and discussed and discussed.

The bottom line is, unless you have a lawyer and a lot of money, it's not going to happen. Don't let that stop you, though, call WB and see what they say.

"The what? Matrix? Well, we produced those three movies, and some cartoons... game? Path of Neo? Enter the Matrix? Nope. Matrix Online doesn't mean anything to me."
Who said anything about calling WB? I was seriously just saying it because I seriously didn't know if anybody actually knew... people keep saying "SOE this, and SOE that."
Yeah, I think most are just still butt hurt from SOE closing their game.
I also forgot to ask who exactly started this idea to create a Matrix Online Emulator and how many exactly are working on the project?
(03-03-2010, 12:37 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]The idea was originally Neos'. He then asked for Rajkos help who said no for whatever reasons where his own. Eventually he came onto the project and cracked encryption. Then Morpheus came along and Rajko created a basic Reality Server. Then He left Then Morpheus took over and analysed LOADS of packets in 6 months RECREATING chat and The Ability to see other players and Npcs in game along with emotes. Then Rajko decided to one day come back and call all that his own and oust Morpheus Neo and Myself and so we are now coding at tmoemu.tk.

Thanks

Wow.

So much for being an unbiased and professional Community Relations guy.
So... I am confused who does what around here and who is Rajko and why is he a jerk?
Yeah he knows nothing of the 2007 project, mxoemu.com and stuff...
The project was never Neo's , he only started to ask me stuff 1 month before end
http://i48.tinypic.com/2evu2v4.png
I'm not community relations for this site.

Rajko owns this forum.

The other project that Morpheus and Neo is at is tmoemu.tk
Oh, they are two different projects? I don't understand any of that jibberish in that email sorry... So I am getting that there was some sort of rift? >.<
(03-03-2010, 01:09 AM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not community relations for this site.

Rajko owns this forum.

The other project that Morpheus and Neo is at is tmoemu.tk

Of course Rajko owns this forum. You missed the point.

I was just stating that you're unprofessional. A professional community relations rep wouldn't badmouth anyone, regardless of where they reside. The point is that you should always strive to look professional, because your behavior (even especially on other boards) represents the group that you are with.

What I'm saying is, if you come around here and troll, you make your project look bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4