The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: DON'T EVER GIVE UP THIS PROJECT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
My question is, Why are you trying to make your own Emus? You guys just don't get along, or is it because you don't agree on the language that's being used to code it? Maybe a bit of both?
(27-03-2010, 08:46 PM)Flippingspider209 Wrote: [ -> ]My question is, Why are you trying to make your own Emus? You guys just don't get along, or is it because you don't agree on the language that's being used to code it? Maybe a bit of both?

You just answered your own question completely. Smile
well my guess is .. becos they enjoyed the game, and wanted to make there own private server of this game.. just like why is there so many wow pservers or aion or any other.. kinda dumb question dude.

plus.. if they don't make it.. either no one else will.. or someone else will take the credit.. what would u rather?

and GUYS safe all the bickering for inside pm's or.... wen its finally released... unleash the beast and kick ass in mxo in pvp. i honestly don't care WHO has contributed how much to its progression so far.. as long as its progressing and vastly. so guys if ur gonna pick fights randomly.. get a life or get a grip and chug.. -.-'
I was trying to get at the fact that there are 2 groups trying to accomplish the same task. I was mainly just wondering why they aren't doing it together. Not why they're making the emu. I know why. The game was amazing. The best and only MMO i have ever enjoyed playing and i can't wait to be able to play it again.
i think orginally they we're together..but the devs split apart, theirs a big post about it somewhere around here explaining about it
Yes they could accomplish more together. Whom ever get theirs done first will be hailed the victor. The only thing that will draw people to one or the other is how well they keep it up, such as banning exploiters and those who harass others.

While it is a private server people want their gaming experience to be fun, we all have to take enough crap in the real world. Why take it in the game world.
(30-03-2010, 01:19 AM)Cinoval Wrote: [ -> ]Yes they could accomplish more together. Whom ever get theirs done first will be hailed the victor. The only thing that will draw people to one or the other is how well they keep it up, such as banning exploiters and those who harass others.

While it is a private server people want their gaming experience to be fun, we all have to take enough crap in the real world. Why take it in the game world.

Actually, they aren't planning on hosting private servers upon completion. Thats up to the community (although they may end up doing this, who knows).

The original intention (which I have seen no change in) is to create the software to run the server.
Yep yep. Smile
(30-03-2010, 01:19 AM)Cinoval Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that will draw people to one or the other is how well they keep it up, such as banning exploiters and those who harass others.

You mean like how they banned me even though I never once used "QuiDormit" over on their forum?

It's hilarious to me. It reminds me of the old "Syntax" vs "Recursion" debate. It's like they have become Recursion. They are all so hard core about their "server", and they're sort of buffering themselves in and keeping outsiders out.

They're the Carebears!

/former Recursionite (aka Carebear)
(31-03-2010, 01:29 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-03-2010, 01:19 AM)Cinoval Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that will draw people to one or the other is how well they keep it up, such as banning exploiters and those who harass others.

You mean like how they banned me even though I never once used "QuiDormit" over on their forum?

It's hilarious to me. It reminds me of the old "Syntax" vs "Recursion" debate. It's like they have become Recursion. They are all so hard core about their "server", and they're sort of buffering themselves in and keeping outsiders out.

They're the Carebears!

/former Recursionite (aka Carebear)

Pfft Syntax vs Recursion.... I was more of a fan of (Syntax vs Recursion) vs Vector.

But really, the not-so-friendly competitive nature going on is a bit of an annoyance. But, I don't see that stopping anytime soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6