The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: DON'T EVER GIVE UP THIS PROJECT!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Touche.

Honestly, the problem is that too many people know about these projects way too soon. It's exciting, but then after a while, some people get impatient, and the bottom line is that everyone working on each side of the project has lives IRL and I'm pretty sure all of them have classes and what not. So we're all frothing at the mouths thinking about how awesome it will be to play again, when in reality, it's a long way off. This shit takes time. People don't like to wait, and they get jumpy.

Bottom line: I've cut way back on the time I spend on these forums mostly because I have too much other shit to do. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Hi Guys and Girls.

My Name is Jezzy and i was A PROUD member of The Infinity of Zion on Recursion.

Our Leader (female) was Zesja, after a lot of time jacked in and behaving real good i was finally promoted to LTN! and got my own HCFT!!!

and then 1 year later PooF machine mayhem and it all turned black!!!

BUT THANK the ARCHITECT that sum1 has found the love and HOPEFULLY MORETIME TO GET US ALL JACKED IN!!! noW i say to you WHO IS THE ONE NOW!!!!!?????
Smoke rock?
(31-03-2010, 08:50 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Smoke rock?

Made me lol
(31-03-2010, 08:50 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Smoke rock?

Mmm the matrix is back up.
Competition is good for capitalism, not for MMO's. The live game was run by one company and we, the player base were spread thin, the DEV resources were spread thin and so was the content, Imagine cutting that in half...

I said it once and I'll say it again... It's going to take twice as long to get this thing running than if everyone was working on one project.

And of course I realize that everyone has things to do IRL, this is a labor of love as no one is getting paid for their work.

But that just validates my point.. I hate sounding like a liberal hippie but if we can't see past our differences this project will be on hold for a very long time.
(01-04-2010, 01:52 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]Competition is good for capitalism, not for MMO's. The live game was run by one company and we, the player base were spread thin, the DEV resources were spread thin and so was the content, Imagine cutting that in half...

I said it once and I'll say it again... It's going to take twice as long to get this thing running than if everyone was working on one project.

And of course I realize that everyone has things to do IRL, this is a labor of love as no one is getting paid for their work.

But that just validates my point.. I hate sounding like a liberal hippie but if we can't see past our differences this project will be on hold for a very long time.

[Image: hippie.jpg]

SmileSmileSmile

Overall I agree - but really, can't force anyone to get along with folks they dont agree with.

Im just hoping that neither project is on hold.
I've been dying little by little since MxO began its decent into SOE's hell. If you guys bring it back to life(And hopefully with CR1) I'll shine your freaking boots for life. And maybe give you cookies.
(02-04-2010, 10:36 AM)Mataru Wrote: [ -> ]I've been dying little by little since MxO began its decent into SOE's hell. If you guys bring it back to life(And hopefully with CR1) I'll shine your freaking boots for life. And maybe give you cookies.

Yeah, about the CR1 thing....it doesnt appear there is a path to doing that.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed that we get to have combat - in whatever form we can get it!
(02-04-2010, 02:19 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2010, 10:36 AM)Mataru Wrote: [ -> ]I've been dying little by little since MxO began its decent into SOE's hell. If you guys bring it back to life(And hopefully with CR1) I'll shine your freaking boots for life. And maybe give you cookies.

Yeah, about the CR1 thing....it doesnt appear there is a path to doing that.

We are all keeping our fingers crossed that we get to have combat - in whatever form we can get it!

New combat styles: Rock, Paper, headshot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6