The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The full resurrection of the MxO isnt inpossible, it is inevitable.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well...it would be more likely if we could convince a company to buy the rights...but then again that to is mostly likely...improbable
(12-07-2010, 05:40 AM)Agent Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-05-2010, 08:36 PM)Realworld_Matrix Wrote: [ -> ]Subject says all.
Post if you agree.

I'm sorry, but it is not inevitable, it is most likely improbable.

FINALLY! Someone with some fuckin logic! Thank you!
(12-07-2010, 10:44 PM)Xtank Wrote: [ -> ]well...it would be more likely if we could convince a company to buy the rights...but then again that to is mostly likely...improbable

No one wants to pay to resurrect a game that less than 100 people will play.
(13-07-2010, 05:03 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2010, 10:44 PM)Xtank Wrote: [ -> ]well...it would be more likely if we could convince a company to buy the rights...but then again that to is mostly likely...improbable

No one wants to pay to resurrect a game that less than 100 people will play.

More like "No one wants to pay to resurrect a game... period."
(27-05-2010, 08:36 PM)Realworld_Matrix Wrote: [ -> ]Post if you agree.

I think you guys fell for a trap.
Shit.
I don't agree for previously cited reasons.
If Everquest and SWG have a working or near completion emulator, why is it that a MxO emu should be impossible?
Either way, I'm excited for MxO emu. Big Grin
Mxo will be brought back, somehow. With so much fantasy in the mmo genre, I dont think the idea, style, or ambition will ever die. Eq wont die.....anarchy refuses to die......this will not be the first mmo that was shutdown to live on in the hands of the players.

You want a private release servicing players again, I thinks its possible. A money-making endeavor: I dont think its legal, but its possible.
Hey lets take leaked Unreal Engine 3 source code and just rip all assets from MXO and make it happen !
Surely it would be easier and less work than doing this emu !
And it can have realtime shooting and aiming ! Yay !
Who's up for this ?
(09-08-2010, 02:49 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Hey lets take leaked Unreal Engine 3 source code and just rip all assets from MXO and make it happen !
Surely it would be easier and less work than doing this emu !
And it can have realtime shooting and aiming ! Yay !
Who's up for this ?

Old news.

I already did that three times this week, and it's only Monday.
Pages: 1 2 3