The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: The full resurrection of the MxO isnt inpossible, it is inevitable.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-08-2010, 04:23 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2010, 02:49 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Hey lets take leaked Unreal Engine 3 source code and just rip all assets from MXO and make it happen !
Surely it would be easier and less work than doing this emu !
And it can have realtime shooting and aiming ! Yay !
Who's up for this ?

Old news.

I already did that three times this week, and it's only Monday.

=O Ahh Ah Ah... Awww....
dose anyone know why SOE closed MoX in the first place?
i always thought it wos one of the best mmorpg's ever made
eaven thought i played it for 2 weeks'the trail thing
couldnt find the game in my country (croatia ;P)
Wasn't making money.

SOE didn't care to put money into it to make money.

Died a slow and revolting death. They kept making changes again and again to kill off the userbase.
hm,thats a waste,you cant start a suscesful buissnes if you dont pour enouf capital in it
or if your not extreamly resorceful
well i hope the emu works out good
btw,is there anytihng i can help whit,i can like test for bugs and such Tongue
Now I only just joined this forum, but I played MxO way back when it first came out, and to be honest. I think WBOE should have NEVER sold the game to SOE in the first place. The game died when they did that, hence why I quite playing back then. In my eye's thats when MxO died, was when SOE got their hands on it and decided not to do ANYTHING with it. I mean I remember going to Morpheus's funeral and talking with Ghost and Niobe, and watching the duels between players and Seraph. I do hope mxoemu can at least bring the game to where it was before it was killed, aside from the live events and all the players. I just wish to be able to jack in and play around.
MxO was a package deal with the rights to DCUO, I believe.

As for how you can help, there's information around here about packets. Do a search and see what you come up with. Without coding knowledge, that's about all you can do atm.
We may have to wait for the Singularity :-) Then we'll be able to *really* jack in....

Just try to not die within the next 40 years or so :-)
"Immortality discovered. No more diseases or deaths, also nanobot replicators."
- Title of the newspaper on the day you die.
(19-08-2010, 01:19 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]"Immortality discovered. No more diseases or deaths, also nanobot replicators."
- Title of the newspaper on the day you die.

Optimistic as always Rajko.

I missed this place :-)
Pages: 1 2 3