The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw the new site is up
Is it functional and if its up,dose that mean there wos some progres in the emu development?
I mean i saw a city map,so dose that mean that we can actualy play whit other players Big Grin
[Image: Not_This_Shit_Again.gif]
Quote:we can actualy play whit other players
you could do that since february
(27-08-2010, 03:13 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Not_This_Shit_Again.gif]

This.
Is.Hilarious.

Like the new page, some amazin stuff there.

The new main page looks great, and it's different which is a plus. Now if only it didn't say "incorrect username/password"
(27-08-2010, 03:34 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]The new main page looks great, and it's different which is a plus. Now if only it didn't say "incorrect username/password"

I couldn't for the life of me remember what PW I created back in the day, so I checked my PM's to see what I sent Rajko. MAN was I ever off! haha

(27-08-2010, 04:10 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-08-2010, 03:34 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]The new main page looks great, and it's different which is a plus. Now if only it didn't say "incorrect username/password"

I couldn't for the life of me remember what PW I created back in the day, so I checked my PM's to see what I sent Rajko. MAN was I ever off! haha

Qui, i did as you suggested and like you, i was way off in my multiple attempts to log in, but even after using the PW i sent Raj it still does not log me in and repeats the same error in red.
Got it working, I must have fat fingered something else.

So is our official test server the one TW maintains? (since it runs on Rajcode)
hm,how come i never see anyone in the matrix when i play XD
it feels lonely
im guessing most of you are from usa and such Tongue
(27-08-2010, 04:15 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]So is our official test server the one TW maintains? (since it runs on Rajcode)

I figure the "official test server" is whatever server is currently up and running. Rajko plans on launching a server I think (hence the updated mxoemu.info). There's just some things you need to test with multiple users.
i am not affiliated with TW's stuff in any way
Reality - DOWN now, as you can see on the user list
information will be posted on the site page when it is available
Pages: 1 2