The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Greetings from way back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just discovered about this emulation project to one of the most memorable MMO games I can remember, I'd love to know if anyone from the early days of the game is still around, and even a few of my old Les Enfants Terribles buddies are haunting this place.

I love the idea of this project and would love to help out if needed.

I was around way back in beta and beyond, was even part of the great Radio Free Zion when that was big, and served for a brief time as official community forum mod. I still have masses of screens from the game including the awesome end of beta events and many of the live events which might sort through and post.

Would love to know who is still around, and its great to see people dedicating time to bringing back a game that died way before it had chance to make something of itself.

I even dug out one of my old forum sigs which i have floating around on my webserver still Smile
Hello, Cool

What server were you on mainly for DJ'n? Was NullWhite your only handle or did you have other characters cus I don't recall the name atm.

Yea, I been around since the beginning and I would have been still playing if SOE didn't shut the game down. So, when you hosting a party at one of the clubs for old times sake? lol Cool There has been some awesome live music events over the years that were totally awesome in my opinion and I remember listening to Radio Free Zion a long long time ago. Lets bring back the good old days again Tongue

You might remember me from Vector as: Cindylou0101 but I didn't ever play that much on the Hostile server since I rather RP, farm or whatever without being bothered most of the time but I mainly played on Recursion & syntax server.

Anyway, welcome back Null
Damn man I think I remember you. I to was a member of the enfants for a short time in bete days and I remember radio free Zion, cool stuff.
I do not remember what servers and stuff I was on (played oh so many mmp's) but I always used 'Trick' or 'Batlyne' for my toons, I sure do hope something happens with this project even if it is just hyper jumps and maybe some sparing because I am a huge Matrix fan and this seems to be the only online community leftHuh
(19-10-2010, 07:03 PM)NullWhite Wrote: [ -> ]Just discovered about this emulation project to one of the most memorable MMO games I can remember, I'd love to know if anyone from the early days of the game is still around, and even a few of my old Les Enfants Terribles buddies are haunting this place.

I love the idea of this project and would love to help out if needed.

I was around way back in beta and beyond, was even part of the great Radio Free Zion when that was big, and served for a brief time as official community forum mod. I still have masses of screens from the game including the awesome end of beta events and many of the live events which might sort through and post.

Would love to know who is still around, and its great to see people dedicating time to bringing back a game that died way before it had chance to make something of itself.

I even dug out one of my old forum sigs which i have floating around on my webserver still Smile

Sweet Baby Jesus, it's NullWhite! Cool If you recall I joined LET in beta, and I remained in our faction literally until the End of Live in July 2009. In fact I think we might have been the longest continuously active Merovingian faction in MxO :-) Please, by all means come visit us at our website or at the very least PM me here or there, I'd love to get caught up w/ you and fill you in on the past 3 years or so :-)

http://www.les-enfants.net/forums/

(That goes for any other LET lurkers too!)
Welcome back to the community. I'd love to see some end of beta screens. Can't get enough of those.
Don't know if you remember me or not, but I remember you. I was in LET back during the open beta days. Names like Twistopher, Xeros, and yours come readily to mind...as well as Xira and Teufal...Proxy hung around for a while too...anyway, my main handle then was Rema, but I also went by Capt_Epic. Boy I really miss those days! Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out.
I remember seeing your name around Enumerator/Vector ...Those were the days indeed

BETA will always be missed
(20-10-2010, 10:46 AM)Villemar Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Baby Jesus, it's NullWhite! Cool If you recall I joined LET in beta, and I remained in our faction literally until the End of Live in July 2009. In fact I think we might have been the longest continuously active Merovingian faction in MxO :-) Please, by all means come visit us at our website or at the very least PM me here or there, I'd love to get caught up w/ you and fill you in on the past 3 years or so :-)

http://www.les-enfants.net/forums/

(That goes for any other LET lurkers too!)

Hey man, nice to see your still around, I remember I left LET after a while but I can't remember why and joined another faction for awile before bowing out of the game when it went over to Sony.
(22-10-2010, 02:52 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back to the community. I'd love to see some end of beta screens. Can't get enough of those.

Done, They have been on my webserver since i played the game, theres some various ones, some from various events, beta, halloween etc Check them out here

(25-10-2010, 08:51 AM)deadjosh Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know if you remember me or not, but I remember you. I was in LET back during the open beta days. Names like Twistopher, Xeros, and yours come readily to mind...as well as Xira and Teufal...Proxy hung around for a while too...anyway, my main handle then was Rema, but I also went by Capt_Epic. Boy I really miss those days! Anyway, just wanted to give a shout out.
I remember Rema, but I can't remember why, must have ran into you at some point

Nice to see theres some of the old bunch still around Smile