The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Closed MMOs article (includes MXO and Walrus interview)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29-10-2010, 10:47 AM)HD_Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]Check it out Wink

http://kotaku.com/5674721/when-an-mmo-dies

Interesting article, thanks for posting!

Read the article yesterday, it reminded me of my memories of MxO and made me think to check up on the emulator projects that were underway.

Very glad I did, looking forward to see future progress! Hoping I can one day find time to help out too. Such brilliant work so far on getting the basics done.
That was a good read, i particularly enjoyed when Walrus says:

"There are still days that I wish I could log in and see the Megacity again. I don't know that will ever completely stop. I kind of hope it doesn't."

As we all know it is against the rules, but maybe he can throw us a bone somehow..maybe he's already a member here and is just waiting for the right time to step in and offer some insight as an anonymous but experienced contributor of this project.
(29-10-2010, 03:30 PM)Rxu Wrote: [ -> ]As we all know it is against the rules, but maybe he can throw us a bone somehow..maybe he's already a member here and is just waiting for the right time to step in and offer some insight as an anonymous but experienced contributor of this project.

<. <.

.> .>

hmm....

I'm back in the anger stage...
He won't.
I don't know what stage I'm at *laughs* I've accepted that SOE has closed down MxO, but I still hold a grudge against SOE and Walrus.