The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Game Crashes after character selection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I got everything and installed it as I was supposed to, and after I've logged in and slected the character on the launcher, I hit the continue button, it autodetects settings, and then when the game trys to launch, the screen goes black for a minute, then just closes out completely... Not sure what's happening... no error messages or anything... any help would be great, thanks!
(02-11-2010, 09:30 AM)Wraith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I got everything and installed it as I was supposed to, and after I've logged in and slected the character on the launcher, I hit the continue button, it autodetects settings, and then when the game trys to launch, the screen goes black for a minute, then just closes out completely... Not sure what's happening... no error messages or anything... any help would be great, thanks!

The server is down. We're not sure when it will be online again. Try setting up the standalone version of the emu. There is a 3rd party tool to customize your character. All you can do is run around the city. No jumping or combat, etc.

Have patients and browse the forums in the meantime.
HI , I from poland so sorry for my english Smile . when create charakter and I give acept and nothing ? please help me . I have instaled emu and client

Did you create your character using the in-game character creation? If so, that way doesn't work, you actually have to create your character by creating an account at http://mxoemu.info

Please see the FAQ in my signature for more information.
oh... well that explain my earlier probleme lol thanks