The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Login Error <-- a little help please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
First off, congrats to all that kept MXO alive.Cool

Second. After creating my character on Mxoemu.info...

I see my character loaded up with name on the Reality server, But after i click it and the blue loading bar comes up to load the game and loading is done, at the end of that loading i always get a Login error.

"login Error Failed to reconnect to the Margin Server. Shutting Down."

What is the problem here?
Thanks for reading
As has been stated in 100 other places, the server is currently down. No idea when it will be back up.
(03-11-2010, 01:49 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]As has been stated in 100 other places, the server is currently down. No idea when it will be back up.

Noted

Following this guide now to jack in:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-86-post-...ml#pid4421

(And wondering if there are other servers that host this Mxo Emu)

Oh, my mistake, I thought you were using the actual server...

If you're using that guide then YOU are the server. Also, that guide is terribly out-of-date, and I'm currently working on creating a new one right now, actually.
(03-11-2010, 02:38 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, my mistake, I thought you were using the actual server...

If you're using that guide then YOU are the server. Also, that guide is terribly out-of-date, and I'm currently working on creating a new one right now, actually.

Oh thats great, holla if you can post the new updated guide.

does the old guide still work? Because after doing everything in there i still cant connect and it says something like i could not connect to server. (Server name could not be resolved)
The old one should technically still work.

Are you running the .BAT file and not the .EXE file?
(03-11-2010, 03:06 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]The old one should technically still work.

Are you running the .BAT file and not the .EXE file?

Welp , i got a look into your blog there for a sec. Nice Post. And also the Source website. 3 servers, 2 up 1 down oke cool.

But now i am a little confused. I downloaded the 2 zip files from your blog. The one Mxo_Mess_NO-LOCAL and the MxO_Mess.zip.

So i am looking at the folder from the MxO_Mess NO-Local<-- and i noticed the 2 servers where i can choose from. But..

Do i just copy/paste 1 of the 2 servers into my MxO Folder?

Do i need to back up some stuff? I would like to run between servers and my own local server if i ever have one.

I'm actually updating that part right now, too. x_x

I'm doing the whole shebang right now. However, to answer your questions, I'd only focus on the MxO_Mess.zip file if I was you, as the other one would be only useful if you were not going to run a local server.

But yeah, you just copy the contents of the .zip files right to your MxO folder. I made some of the filenames start with an exclamation mark, since those are the files you need to use. The others need to be present, but you only need to run the .BAT files.
(03-11-2010, 03:38 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually updating that part right now, too. x_x

I'm doing the whole shebang right now. However, to answer your questions, I'd only focus on the MxO_Mess.zip file if I was you, as the other one would be only useful if you were not going to run a local server.

But yeah, you just copy the contents of the .zip files right to your MxO folder. I made some of the filenames start with an exclamation mark, since those are the files you need to use. The others need to be present, but you only need to run the .BAT files.

Oke..so i did what you said but:

The !MxOE-RealityTest and the other one
both are telling me a error connection: That i cant connect to the server... And my internet is not working What am i missing? Appserv?
Both servers are down currently.

The thing is, you don't need appserv to connect to the public servers, however neither is operational at the moment, and I have no idea when they'll be back.

Both have been down for about a week or more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4