The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: ENTARO THE MATRIX! NIO..NIO!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So. Much. Win!

GREAT SEIZURE ACTION!
[Image: Matrix_Awesome_Face_full_view_by_Delere.gif]
(06-11-2010, 01:44 PM)HD_Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Matrix_Awesome_Face_full_view_by_Delere.gif]

Holy shit that's awesome. Big Grin Cool
Personally i wish path of neo was a lil more enter the matrix. They both had great story lines but path of neo had some shakey shit. to tell you the truth I dont know if anyone played this game called APB. But it was free fire krazieness... Thats kinda what i wish the matrix online was. Because in path of neo and enter the matrix there was this freedom where u could run up walls shooting and doing krazie MA moves. If i had the money I would so Push another matrix online game. But with a free fire system. UTTER CHAOS.
what the HELL IS THE VIDEO ABOUT ?
It's about Great Seizure Action!!!!

(Lol, it's actually a Japanese Pachinko game).
(08-11-2010, 04:09 AM)Villemar Wrote: [ -> ]It's about Great Seizure Action!!!!

(Lol, it's actually a Japanese Pachinko game).

Oh Japan, will you ever stop being weird?
Please tell me you just did NOT ask Japan that.. :l
(08-11-2010, 02:42 PM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me you just did NOT ask Japan that.. :l

QFE
(08-11-2010, 02:42 PM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]Please tell me you just did NOT ask Japan that.. :l

(08-11-2010, 02:51 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]

QFE

Hey, I like the fact that Japan is weird, I hope it never stops being weird. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2