The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: SW:TOR and DCU Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anyone excited as I am about Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Anyone who has signed up for beta?

How about DC Universe Online? (Yeah it's SOE, I didn't sign up for the beta on this one, don't even know if they have on)

Personaly I think Matrix fans shouldn't give Sony another cent, but that's a personal choice, anyone does what they want right?

Let me know what you think, what's your opinion about these upcoming MMORPG's
Signed up for and buying both, but Im more excited about ToR
If you're a true Matrix and MxO fan, you shouldn't even think about subscribing to DCUO.

However, I'm not playing either, I'm not really a big fan of Star Wars, and I'm never playing another game by SOE.

Right now I've been playing Railworks.
Its only DCUO I like, never mind whether SOE are publishing it, DC will be developing it
(16-12-2010, 08:16 PM)Sierus Wrote: [ -> ]Its only DCUO I like, never mind whether SOE are publishing it, DC will be developing it

I think that's kind of a naive standpoint, but to each his own.

Monolith (WB) developed MxO, but look what happened once it was thrust into SOE's hands.

What happens if DCUO doesn't do as well as expected and is unleashed on SOE much the same way MxO was? Years of death, maybe.

I played DCUO beta, and meh. Didn't love it.
I'm not hearing great things about DCUO, the reviews are either calling it mediocre or terrible.
I'm more excited about Star Wars: The Old Republic, altough I am a great comics fan, like DC, Marvel, Darkhorse, etc... I don't think I'm gonna buy DCUO, I think SW:TOR will keep me glued to the PC for some time Tongue
BioWare have never done me wrong, ever.
If I get a newer system I'll play TOR, but if I stay with my 2005 Dell, well, I guess enough said.

As far as DCUO. I would have definitely tried it and played it if it were another company. I am definitely boycotting BECAUSE it is SOE. Sorry Bruce and Clark. You'll have to go it without me. I'm Blue on this one.
(16-12-2010, 10:16 PM)Logan Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more excited about Star Wars: The Old Republic, altough I am a great comics fan, like DC, Marvel, Darkhorse, etc... I don't think I'm gonna buy DCUO, I think SW:TOR will keep me glued to the PC for some time Tongue

*scuse me**takes a dumb on DCUO**AhfeelingbetterBig Grin*

...Next year its going to be SWTOR for me aswel Cool

So that brings me down to the 3 mmo's i will be playing next year.

Eve Online
SWTOR
and offcourse last but not least...

MxO The Emulation Online Cool
Pages: 1 2