The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Is this still alive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(13-05-2011, 06:59 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, it's alive. But Rajko figures he'll be able to put more time in when the semester (aka Uni year) is over.

got idea when it will end?
(13-05-2011, 09:14 PM)priboy19 Wrote: [ -> ]got idea when it will end?

Sooner than this thread apparently.

(14-05-2011, 09:16 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]Sooner than this thread apparently.

+100,000,000
lol you know i looked for matrix emulator for some quit time
and i found this i was like yey their is emulator
so far by that time he would be done if he wasent having
university i guess
But this game will never be what it once was. Keep that in mind. Even with all the free time in the world, we'd be better off rebuilding the game from scratch and use all of the resources in the game than trying to reverse engineer it.

Trust me, it's not a matter of "oh well he could be done by now if he wasn't in university," but more so a matter of, "rebuilding this game is a pain in the ass."
Dear priboy19,

Rajko has already devoted more time and effort that most of us would have ever been able to thus instead of saying: "Fuck this isn't going fast enough I WANNA PLAY NAO, I wish he would take care of this over school" .... You should start studying how to do this shit and help it along.

Have a great life,
Merv

P.S. Before you say that isn't what you said, re-read what you typed... It's pretty much what it came off as Wink
i did study cisco internet stuff at school but i am still a newbie at that
(15-05-2011, 03:06 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]But this game will never be what it once was. Keep that in mind. Even with all the free time in the world, we'd be better off rebuilding the game from scratch and use all of the resources in the game than trying to reverse engineer it.

Trust me, it's not a matter of "oh well he could be done by now if he wasn't in university," but more so a matter of, "rebuilding this game is a pain in the ass."

Well, I would not say that. with a little surger coating here and there.

1. Revive the Ecomany in the game plus crafting and selling and trading over marketplace like it used to be. - Not yet not at this stage

2. Fully Restore the player base by atracting more people. - Not yet not at this stage

3. Get the radio in that game working if possable. - Can be done

4. Events like, Christmas Event, halloween Event, etc, like it used to be. - Not yet not at this stage

But as soon as the game gets fully fuctional though those things can't be done yet. Maybe the radio one though if we can get that to work maybe we can get DJs and have partys in mxo even if combat is not working.

I have hope for this project, Nothing is impossable to do. Even though the game died dose not mean matrix online will have no future to be restored as it was before just takes time.

You have a server I think it can reach as it once was, saying it won't just says it "Theres no hope for Matrix online" We have the game and all its easy to restore it back it once was just it is a lot of time yes.

Don't for get that een though theres nothing to do in the game is not really true. There's more to the game than combat, theres clubs in the game and music can be played on MXO just the radio needs to be fuctional.

But Dead game or not, I won't throw in the white towel and give up the player base and the Ecomany.

Quote:But Dead game or not, I won't throw in the white towel and give up the player base and the Ecomany.

Throw in what white towel? What the hell are you even talking about? Wtf is an Ecomany?

I love how 'nothing is impossible' always comes from someone who has no idea what they're talking about.
Also, the radio works, so your post would have been 3x shorter by just running the game once.
Pages: 1 2 3